Pure Encapsulations® PureLean® Fiber, Powder
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® PureLean® Fiber is a blend of insoluble and soluble fibers to support digestive health, nutrient absorption and regularity. PureLean® Fiber also promotes healthy glycemic response and overall weight management when combined with a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise. Order your bottle today!
Please see California's Prop 65 warning.
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is PureLean® Fiber?
- PureLean® Fiber contains a blend of prebiotics, soluble fibers from glucomannan, guar gum, apple pectin, and prune powder and insoluble fibers from cellulose and flaxseed to promote weight management, satiety, regularity, detoxification, G.I. cell health, and microflora balance.
Special Features for PureLean® Fiber
- Supports healthy gut microflora with the prebiotic PreticX™ XOS without G.I. side effects
- Offers a minimum of 6 grams of fiber per serving (7 grams typical)
- 1 gram glucomannan per serving
- Great mild taste
- No sugar, stevia or artificial sweeteners
Uses for PureLean® Fiber
- Weight Management: The gut microflora is now recognized as an important factor in overall health, with potential roles ranging from cellular and immune health to metabolic function and weight management. Studies indicate that obese individuals possess lower levels of Bacteroidetes microorganisms and higher levels of Firmicutes bacteria in the G.I. tract compared to lean individuals. In one study, germ-free mice inoculated with bacteria from obese mice showed increased Firmicutes bacteria and an increase in body
fat over two weeks despite no change in dietary intake, compared to mice inoculated with bacteria from lean mice. In a double-blind, randomized, placebo-controlled study, 32 healthy adult subjects were given 1.4 grams or 2.8 grams of PreticX™ XOS for eight weeks. The Bifidobacterium count increased 21% from the baseline at four weeks and 17% from the baseline at eight weeks in the highest dose group. B. fragilis levels (a Bacteroidetes organism) were also found to increase. Similar results were found in another study involving healthy young women, which also showed PreticX™ supplementation resulted in an increase in fecal triglyceride and cholesterol concentrations. Furthermore, the formula contains soluble fiber, which helps slow the rate of digestion, promoting satiety, digestive health, nutrient absorption and healthy glycemic control. It enhances satiety by absorbing water and adding bulk in the digestive tract. Research has revealed that the high molecular weight and viscosity of glucomannan is particularly supportive for weight management. In an eight week double-blind trial involving obese subjects, glucomannan provided
statistically significant support for weight management.
- G.I. Health: Both soluble and insoluble fibers promote G.I. motility and regularity, supporting healthy bowel movements and softer stools by adding bulk. Studies with glucomannan, Sunfiber® partially hydrolyzed guar gum and flaxseed indicate that these fibers promote abdominal comfort, G.I. motility and bowel regularity while being well-tolerated. The formula also supports microflora balance with the PreticX™ XOS prebiotic as well as soluble fiber, which is fermented in the large intestines by intestinal microflora to produce short chain fatty acids (SCFAs). SCFAs are important energy sources for the colon and have protective effects for healthy colon cell function. SCFAs also support optimal intestinal pH, providing optimal conditions for beneficial bacteria to thrive.
- Detoxification: Fiber also helps to collect and eliminate waste and toxins from the intestinal walls, minimizing the amount of exposure of the G.I. tract to toxins. Research suggests that flax seed fiber supports colon cell health in part by promoting healthy beta-glucuronidase activity and detoxification. High fiber diets also increase fecal elimination of bile acids to support healthy lipid excretion. Several randomized controlled trials indicate that glucomannan supports healthy lipid metabolism in this way and
enhances glycemic control.
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- In contrast to many common prebiotics, studies on PreticX™ XOS report no gas, bloating or other intestinal side effects.
- However, for some individuals, a rapid change in fiber consumption can cause gastrointestinal discomfort, including bloating, flatulence, abdominal pain, or diarrhea.
- Additionally, when consumed without adequate fluids, fiber can cause G.I. obstruction.
- It is recommended to begin taking small amounts with adequate fluids and increase daily fiber intake slowly over time. If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Consult your physician for more information.
Potential Drug Interactions
- Fibers in this formula could alter the absorption of some medications.
- Concurrent administration is not recommended.
- Individuals on antidiabetes medications may require blood glucose monitoring.
- Flaxseed may be contraindicated with certain blood thinning medications.
- Consult your physician for more information.