Gaia® Natural Laxative Herbal Tea, Certified Organic
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Gaia® Herbs
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Gaia® Herbs Natural Laxative Tea is an all-natural aromatic brew that works gently overnight to provide relief from occasional constipation with a blend of traditional herbs known to support the body’s natural elimination processes. It is a blend of herbal ingredients including senna, lemon balm, caraway, licorice, and fennel. Natural Laxative is a gentle and aromatic brew that provides relief from occasional constipation. This tea is produced by Gaia's partner in Italy by Aboca, the herbal supplement leader in Europe since 1978. Order your box of 16 tea bags to relieve constipation gently today!
You may also want to try Gaia® Herbs Natural Laxative capsules.
Gaia's Mission, Vision, Values
Gaia's Organic Formulas for Kids
For 30 years, Gaia® Herbs has been committed to upholding the rigorous standards required of a Certified Organic Grower (COG) as determined by Oregon Tilth, one of the most stringent organic certifiers in the United States. Gaia® Herbs is also one of our Gold Partners.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
- Adults: Pour one cup of freshly boiled water over tea bag and steep, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Drink before bedtime as needed.
- Keep away from children.
- Pregnant and nursing mothers should not use this product.
- If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Licorice should not be taken if you have kidney or liver disease, hypertension, edema, or excessive potassium depletion.