Gaia® Skullcap Herb Liquid Herbal Extract, Certified Organic
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
- 667 mg/ml Herb Equivalency
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on All Orders
- Official Online Retailer for Gaia® Herbs
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Are your nerves getting the best of you? Gaia® Skullcap Herb Liquid Herbal Extract contains certified organic American Skullcap which has a long history of use in western botanical medicine. The herb encourages trophorestoration of the nervous system, promotes calmness, and supports stressful times. Herb equivalency is 667 mg./ml. Feel at ease by getting your bottle today!
Gaia's Mission, Vision, Values
Learn More About Gaia's Herbs
For 30 years, Gaia® Herbs has been committed to upholding the rigorous standards required of a Certified Organic Grower (COG) as determined by Oregon Tilth, one of the most stringent organic certifiers in the United States. Gaia® Herbs is also one of our Gold Partners.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
- Shake well before using.
- Adults: Take 30-40 drops of extract in a small amount of water 3-4 times daily between meals.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing without consulting your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep away from children.
- If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Safety sealed for your protection.