Pure Encapsulations® EPA/DHA with Lemon, 120 soft gels
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® EPA/DHA with Lemon is an ultra-pure, molecularly distilled lemon-flavored fish oil concentrate dietary supplement that promotes cardiovascular health and helps to maintain healthy blood flow. EPA/DHA with Lemon may also support joint and tissue health as well as vascular health. It comes in a convenient soft gel capsule for easy dispensing.Order your bottle today!
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is EPA/DHA with Lemon?
- Pure Encapsulations® EPA/DHA with lemon is an ultra-pure, molecularly distilled fish oil concentrate for broad omega-3 essential fatty acid support.
Special Features of EPA/DHA with Lemon
- EPA and DHA from fish oil promote cardiovascular health by supporting healthy triglyceride and lipid metabolism, maintaining healthy blood flow, and supporting healthy platelet function. Fish oil is also important for optimal joint function. It maintains healthy prostaglandin and leukotriene production, which is important for maintaining connective tissue health and comfort. Furthermore, omega-3 fatty acids are important components of neuronal cell membranes and are essential to cognitive function. By supporting vascular health, fish oils promote oxygen and nutrient delivery to the brain. Studies suggest that healthy red blood cell membrane omega-3 fatty acid concentration is associated with emotional well-being. Both epidemiological and double-blind, placebo-controlled trials indicate that fish oil supports positive mood.
Uses for EPA/DHA with Lemon
- Promotes Heart Health: EPA and DHA from fish oil encourage cardiovascular health by supporting triglyceride and lipid metabolism, maintaining healthy blood flow and promoting healthy platelet
function. A randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study involving 223 individuals, indicated that fish oil supplementation promotes arterial function. In addition, studies indicate these oils help maintain blood vessel integrity. One study also suggests EPA may moderate protein kinase C, supporting arterial smooth muscle cells.
- Supports Joint Health: Fish oil is also important for optimal joint function. It moderates prostaglandin and leukotriene production, supporting healthy connective tissue. It also plays a role in moderating neutrophil activity, supporting joint comfort. A doubleblind, placebo-controlled, prospective study involving 66 subjects revealed fish oils modulates immune mediator activity as well as provides support for joint flexibility.
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Fish oils may cause burping, gastrointestinal upset or indigestion, nausea, diarrhea, or abdominal bloating.
- It has a mild blood thinning effect and may influence glucose metabolism in some individuals, typically at larger levels.
- Consult your physician for more information.
Potential Drug Interactions
- Fish oils may react with blood thinning medications.
- Consult your physician for more information.