Pure Encapsulations® Vascular Relax, 120 vcaps
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® Vascular Relax promotes vascular relaxation and circulatory function for optimal heart health. Vascular Relax also promotes antioxidant activity and protection. Made with hypoallergenic and vegan ingredients.Order your bottle today!
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is Vascular Relax?
- Vascular Relax is combination of minerals and herbal extracts designed to promote vascular smooth muscle relaxation, endothelial function, and overall circulatory health.
Uses for Vascular Relax
- Healthy Blood Vessel Relaxation: Magnesium supports healthy cellular electrolyte function and vascular smooth muscle cells. The importance of magnesium intake was demonstrated in the 10-year follow-up of the Women’s Health Study, in which higher intakes of dietary magnesium were associated with maintaining healthy vascular relaxation. Patent pending MegaNatural®-BP supports healthy blood vessel relaxation in volunteers, as demonstrated in a study conducted at the University of California, Davis. MegaNatural® - BP grape seed is unique in that the extraction process maximizes the concentration of monomeric and oligomeric procyanidins and minimizes the concentration of polymeric procyanidins. A recent double-blind, placebo controlled trial in Israel suggests that the carotenoid lycopene from tomato extract provides vascular antioxidant protection and healthy blood vessel relaxation support. CranLoad™ delivers a unique cranberry and grape seed blend developed as part of an extensive research program with
the Institute of Nutraceuticals and Functional Foods (INAF) and Laval University in Quebec, Canada. In addition to being powerful antioxidants, these compounds offer specific vascular support mechanisms that are associated with enhanced endothelial function. In a pilot trial involving elite athletes, CranLoad™ provided statistically significant support for healthy flow-mediated dilation (FMD) at rest, an effect similar to arginine administration.
- Vascular Integrity and Function: Both hawthorn and olive leaf have a long history of traditional use for maintaining cardiovascular health and have supported vascular function in studies. Grape seed oligomeric procyandins have been shown to maintain healthy collagenase, elastase and hyaluronidase enzyme activity, supporting endothelial integrity. Pomegranate, standardized to contain 40% punicosides, offers the antioxidant and vascular benefits associated with pomegranate juice.
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Magnesium can cause gastrointestinal irritation, nausea, vomiting, or diarrhea.
- In rare cases, hawthorn has caused dizziness, palpitations, headache, agitation, fatigue or rash.
- Consult your physician for more information.
Potential Drug Interactions
- Individuals on anti-hypertensive medications or anti-diabetes medications may require blood pressure monitoring or blood glucose monitoring.
- Magnesium should be taken separately from bisphosphonate medications and certain antibiotics.
- Grape seed extract may be contraindicated with blood thinning medications.
- Pomegranate may alter the metabolism of certain medications.
- Consult your physician for more information.