Banyan® Botanicals Triphala, Certified Organic, 90 tablets
- Certified Organic Supplement
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Banyan® Botanicals
- Freshness Guaranteed
Banyan® Botanicals Triphala is recommended and used more than any other Ayurvedic herbal formulation. Popular for its unique ability to gently cleanse and detoxify the system while simultaneously replenishing and nourishing it, this traditional formula supports the proper functions of the digestive, circulatory, respiratory, and genitourinary systems. Translated as "three fruits," it is composed of the dried fruits of amalaki, bibhitaki, and haritaki. Containing five of the six tastes (all but salty), Triphala readily removes excess vata, pitta, and kapha from the body, bringing balance and proper functioning to the system. It is commonly taken as a daily supplement to help maintain balance of the doshas. Order your bottle today!
Banyan® Botanicals is focused on providing customers with the highest quality Ayurvedic herbs possible. The company is rooted in a firm commitment to certified organic growing and environmentally sustainable harvesting practices. Nearly all of their bulk herbs are USDA certified organically grown. Those that are not certified are organically grown without pesticides and will become certified organic when possible. Banyan® Botanicals is the industry leader in certified organic Ayurvedic herbs, offering the largest selection available, and they state "Your health and well-being is our highest priority, and everything we do is managed with that in mind." The company has an extensive system for maintaining the highest possible standards for herbal quality control. With that being said, Banyan® Botanicals addresses California customers of Proposition 65.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
More About Banyan® Botanicals Triphala
- Ayurvedic Energetics:
- Rasa (taste): sweet, sour, pungent, bitter, astringent
- Virya (action): neutral
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas
- Common Usage:
- Used for rejuvenation and detoxification. Also used to support healthy elimination, digestion, weight management, lungs, urinary tract, and a clear complexion.
- Possible Contraindications:
- Pregnancy, diarrhea.
- Suggested Use:
- 1-2 tablets, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
- Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition.
- Keep out of the reach of children.