Pure Encapsulations® DIM Detox, 60 vcaps
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® DIM Detox promotes healthy cell cycle function and hormone metabolism to support the liver by a natural detoxification process. Order your bottle today!
NOTE: This item is on backorder and will not be in stock until May/June 2020 due to a sourcing issue Pure Encapsulations® is having. Once they have selected a new sourcing company and receive the product, it will need to undergo inspection and testing. This is why it is taking a long time. We have taken time to look through 300 brands to find the most comparable product. Please check out Metabolic® Maintenance DIM Complex, and use coupon code DIM-10 to receive 10% off for the inconvenience. If you decide you still want to order Pure Encapsulations® DIM Detox, you may do so. However, we will not guarantee the 3 business day delivery, and your order will be backordered until received.Thank you for understanding.
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is DIM Detox?
- DIM Detox provides powerful support for detoxification and cellular health by promoting healthy cell cycle function and hormone metabolism.
Uses for DIM Detox
- Cellular Health and Detoxification: The glucosinolates in broccoli, including indole-3-carbinol and sulforaphane, help support healthy detoxification. BioResponse DIM® provides 25 mg per serving of a highly absorbable form of diindolylmethane, an important metabolite of indole-3-carbinol. These compounds promote healthy estrogen metabolism and cell cycle activity. Calcium-D-glucarate targets
beta-glucuronidase enzyme activity, promoting healthy hormone detoxification through the glucuronidation pathway. Lignans such as 7-hydroxymatairesinol (HMR) are converted in the body to
enterolactone. Research indicates that dietary intake of lignans and healthy serum enterolactone levels provide support for cell, heart, breast, bone and cognitive health. Silymarin, alpha lipoic acid and N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) act to support phase II detoxification enzyme activity in the liver and offer antioxidant support for cellular protection. Taurine, glycine and methionine promote phase II detoxification pathways and healthy cell metabolism.
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- Some ingredients may cause gastrointestinal upset.
- In rare cases, alpha lipoic acid may cause skin rash in sensitive individuals.
- Rare side effects of N-acetyl-L-cysteine and milk thistle include headache, dry mouth, itching and dizziness. Milk thistle should be avoided by individuals with allergies to members of the aster (Compositea/Asteraceae) family, daisies, artichoke, kiwi or thistle.
- Consult your physician for more information.
Potential Drug Interactions
- Some studies have reported that milk thistle, calcium-D-glucarate and broccoli sprout extract can affect the way that the liver breaks down medications metabolized by the cytochrome P450 system, altering the effects of these medications and possibly the dose needed for treatment. Broccoli sprout extract may react with blood thinning medications. Consult your physician for more information.