Manuka Health New Zealand MGO™ 573+ Manuka Honey
- Certified Manuka Honey
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Manuka Health NZ
- Freshness Guaranteed
MGO™ 573+ Manuka Honey is certified to contain at least 573mg/kg of methylglyoxal. Scientific evidence has confirmed methylglyoxal as one of the key compounds naturally occurring in New Zealand manuka honey. Methylglyoxal is only found in significant quantities in some manuka honey and levels can vary greatly, so testing and certification of each batch is important to guarantee methylglyoxal content. Every batch of MGO™ Manuka Honey is tested and certified for guaranteed quality and methylglyoxal content as indicated on the label. MGO™ Manuka Honey is sustainably sourced from beehives in remote and pristine areas of New Zealand, with full traceability from beekeeper to shelf. MGO™ 573+ Manuka Honey is a premium grade and the highest level of methylglyoxal available from Manuka Health. Order your jar today!
Manuka Health is a world leader in scientifically proven natural health and wellness products made from New Zealand's unique bioactive ingredients. The company was founded in 2006 to produce proven health and wellness products that combine the very best of nature and science which makes them a trusted global brand in 45 countries worldwide. From beekeeping through to product, Manuka Health preserves the bioactivity and potency of the natural ingredients and applies scientific testing to guarantee the quality of their products.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
More About Manuka Health
What Makes MGO™ Manuka Honey so Special?
- New Zealand Manuka Honey is renowned throughout the world as one of nature's most prized foods. Scientific evidence has confirmed methylglyoxal as one of the key compounds naturally occurring in New Zealand manuka honey. Methylglyoxal is only found in high levels in some manuka honey. In contrast, other honeys tested worldwide have low levels of methylglyoxal, ranging between 0 to 5mg/kg.
- It is important to know that the level of methylglyoxal can vary greatly in manuka honey, so you want to be sure you know what you are getting. That is why at Manuka Health tests and certifies their MGO™ Manuka Honey to guarantee the level of methylglyoxal present, as indicated on the label.
- Manuka Health was the first company in the world to certify manuka honey according to methylglyoxal content. The company's precise and reliable MGO™ Manuka Honey Grading System is based on the ground-breaking scientific research of German scientist Dr. Thomas Henle, Technical University of Dresden. Dr. Henle discovered the presence of high levels of the natural compound methylgyoxal in manuka honey.
Advantages of MGO™ Manuka Honey Grading System
- Scientific - The precise and reliable MGO™ Manuka Honey Quality System is based on the ground-breaking scientific research of German scientist Dr. Thomas Henle, Technical University of Dresden.
- Transparent - Every batch of MGO™ Manuka Honey is tested and certified, guaranteeing the minimum level of methylglyoxal as clearly indicated on the label.
- Easy to Understand - MGO™ 400+ Manuka Honey means there is at least 400 milligrams methylglyoxal per kilogram of Manuka honey in the product.
Quality Assurance You Can Trust
- Manuka Health rigorously tests Manuka Honey to ensure quality and purity, then carefully packs it in a specialized honey facility in Te Awamutu, New Zealand. This comprehensive system provides traceability from beekeeper to shelf. All materials used in the company's products must meet rigorous standards of quality and safety to ensure the levels of bioactive compounds are maintained.
Testing Parameters for MGO™ Manuka Honey
- Methylglyoxal - Manuka honey key compound - naturally occurring compound that is found in high quantities only in some New Zealand Manuka Honey.
- DHA (Dihydroxyacetone) - Manuka honey key compound - naturally occurring compound that is found in high quantities only in Manuka flower nectar and honey. It is a precursor for Methylglyoxal.
- HMF (Hydroxymethylfurfural) - Quality parameter - indicator of freshness.
- Diastase Enzyme Activity - Quality parameter - indicator of freshness.
- Micro-bacterial - Quality parameter - purity.
- Chemical residues - Quality parameter - purity.
100% New Zealand Made / Guarantee High Quality Manuka Honey
- Sustainably sourced from our beehives in remote and pristine areas of New Zealand, every batch of MGOTM Manuka Honey is traceable from beekeeper to shelf.