Banyan® Botanicals Kaishore Guggulu, Certified Organic, 90 tablets
- Certified Organic Supplement
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Banyan® Botanicals
- Freshness Guaranteed
Kaishore Guggulu is the traditional Ayurvedic formula for balancing pitta in the joints and muscles. It is a powerful detoxifying and rejuvenating combination that has a special affinity for the musculoskeletal system. Its main ingredients (guduchi, triphala, and trikatu) are combined with guggulu to remove deep-seated pitta from the tissues. They also act to nourish and strengthen the system, supporting the overall health and proper function of the joints and muscles. Order your bottle of Banyan® Botanicals Kaishore Guggulu today!
Banyan® Botanicals is focused on providing customers with the highest quality Ayurvedic herbs possible. The company is rooted in a firm commitment to certified organic growing and environmentally sustainable harvesting practices. Nearly all of their bulk herbs are USDA certified organically grown. Those that are not certified are organically grown without pesticides and will become certified organic when possible. Banyan® Botanicals is the industry leader in certified organic Ayurvedic herbs, offering the largest selection available, and they state "Your health and well-being is our highest priority, and everything we do is managed with that in mind." The company has an extensive system for maintaining the highest possible standards for herbal quality control. With that being said, Banyan® Botanicals addresses California customers of Proposition 65.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
More About Banyan® Botanicals Kaishore Guggulu
- Ayurvedic Energetics:
- Rasa (taste): bitter, astringent, sweet, pungent
- Virya (action): heating
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): neutral
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas, especially pitta
- Common Usage:
- Under the guidance of a qualified health practitioner, Kaishore Guggulu can be used to support healthy joints, muscles, and connective tissue. It is especially useful for balancing pitta in the musculoskeletal system.
- Possible Contraindications:
- Not for use by pregnant women.
- Suggested Use:
- 1-2 tablets, once or twice daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
- Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition.
- Keep out of the reach of children.