Banyan® Botanicals Amalaki Liquid Extract, Certified Organic
- Certified Organic Supplement
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Banyan® Botanicals
- Freshness Guaranteed
As one of the three ingredients in Triphala, Amalaki is a potent rejuvenative that nourishes the tissues and gently removes toxins. It is generally taken in place of triphala by those with excess heat in the digestive tract. Amalaki's cooling action removes excess pitta from the GI tract, supporting a healthy stomach lining and the proper function of digestive acids. It also cleanses the colon, eliminating excess toxins and heat while supporting healthy bowel movements. Banyan® Botanicals Amalaki Liquid Extract is a highly concentrated source of natural antioxidants and is deeply nourishing to the body tissues. It promotes healthy eyes, bones, blood, teeth, hair, and nails, while supporting the proper function of the liver, spleen, pancreas, heart, and lungs. Order your bottle today!
Banyan® Botanicals is focused on providing customers with the highest quality Ayurvedic herbs possible. The company is rooted in a firm commitment to certified organic growing and environmentally sustainable harvesting practices. Nearly all of their bulk herbs are USDA certified organically grown. Those that are not certified are organically grown without pesticides and will become certified organic when possible. Banyan® Botanicals is the industry leader in certified organic Ayurvedic herbs, offering the largest selection available, and they state "Your health and well-being is our highest priority, and everything we do is managed with that in mind." The company has an extensive system for maintaining the highest possible standards for herbal quality control. With that being said, Banyan® Botanicals addresses California customers of Proposition 65.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
More About Banyan® Botanicals Amalaki Liquid Extract
- Ayurvedic Energetics:
- Rasa (taste): sour, sweet, pungent, bitter, astringent
- Virya (action): cooling
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for all doshas, especially pitta
- Possible Contraindications:
- Do not take during pregnancy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Suggested Use:
- 30 drops in water or juice, 1-3 times daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
- Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition.
- Keep out of the reach of children.