Banyan® Botanicals Shatavari Liquid Extract, Certified Organic
- Certified Organic Supplement
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Banyan® Botanicals
- Freshness Guaranteed
Banyan® Botanicals Shatavari Liquid Extract is a rejuvenating herb that cools the body and strengthens and nourishes the tissues. Traditionally used to maintain the healthy production of female hormones, Shatavari may be translated as "100 spouses," implying its role in promoting fertility and vitality. As a nutritive tonic it encourages the healthy production of milk in lactating mothers and the healthy production of semen in would be fathers. It is also useful during menopause and for women who have had hysterectomies. Shatavari supports a healthy immune system and assists in both physical and mental digestion. Its unctuous quality soothes and nurtures membranes of the lungs, stomach, kidneys, and reproductive organs. Sattvic (pure, harmonious) in nature, Shatavari calms the mind and promotes love and devotion. Order your bottle today!
Banyan® Botanicals is focused on providing customers with the highest quality Ayurvedic herbs possible. The company is rooted in a firm commitment to certified organic growing and environmentally sustainable harvesting practices. Nearly all of their bulk herbs are USDA certified organically grown. Those that are not certified are organically grown without pesticides and will become certified organic when possible. Banyan® Botanicals is the industry leader in certified organic Ayurvedic herbs, offering the largest selection available, and they state "Your health and well-being is our highest priority, and everything we do is managed with that in mind." The company has an extensive system for maintaining the highest possible standards for herbal quality control. With that being said, Banyan® Botanicals addresses California customers of Proposition 65.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
More About Banyan® Botanicals Shatavari Liquid Extract
- Ayurvedic Energetics:
- Rasa (taste): bitter, sweet
- Virya (action): cooling
- Vipaka (post-digestive effect): sweet
- Doshas (constitutions): Balancing for vata and pitta, may aggravate kapha in excess
- Possible Contraindications:
- Do not take during pregnancy.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Suggested Use:
- 30 drops in water or juice, 1-3 times daily, or as directed by your health practitioner.
- Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition.
- Keep out of the reach of children.