Pure Encapsulations® ResCu-SR™, 60 vcaps
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® ResCu-SR™ combines highly bioavailable resveratrol and curcumin with sustained release delivery technology. ResCu-SR™ helps to support longevity, cardioprotection, and neurological health. It is made with hypoallergenic and vegan ingredients.Order your bottle today!
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is ResCu-SR™?
- QResCu-SR™ offers a unique combination of highly bioavailable, sustained-release resveratrol and curcumin to support longevity, and overall health.
Uses for ResCu-SR™
- Overall Health: Resveratrol and curcumin have each been the subject of over 4,000 studies and are among the most extensively researched polyphenols. An emerging body of clinical evidence also reveals a progressive convergence of clinical indications for these compounds. Both curcumin and resveratrol are widely recognized approaches to longevity, cardioprotection and neurological health. Recent mechanistic studies have characterized functional synergy and cooperativity in antioxidant activity, signal transduction and gene expression.
- Innovative sustained-release delivery technology: ResCu-SR™ was developed using a proprietary MicroActive® delivery technology that renders a soluble, sustained-release resveratrol (MicroActive® resveratrol) and a soluble micronized curcumin (MicroActive® curcumin). Superior solubility and absorption performance have been confirmed in dissolution studies and pharmacokinetic trials of both compounds. The MicroActive® technology is a patented delivery system that improves solubility, reduces particle size, improves absorption and provides sustained-release of polyphenols. In a human pilot study, peak plasma resveratrol and area under the curve (AUC) values were 250% greater with MicroActive® Resveratrol compared to an equivalent dose of 98% pure resveratrol. Superior plasma concentrations remained after a 9-hour period (Figure 1).* In a separate human trial, peak plasma curcumin levels were 4 to 60-fold greater with MicroActive® Curcumin compared to an equivalent dose of a standard 95% curcumin preparation (Figure 2). Superior plasma concentrations remained after a 9-hour period.
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
- It is recommended to use resveratrol cautiously in patients with hormonal disorders and those using estrogen therapy, as resveratrol may act as either an estrogen agonist or estrogen antagonist.
- Turmeric can cause nausea or diarrhea in some individuals.
- It is not recommended for individuals with biliary obstruction.
- Consult your physician for more information.
Potential Drug Interactions
- Resveratrol and curcuminoids may be contraindicated with blood thinning medications. Consult your physician for more information.