Pure Encapsulations® Electrolyte/Energy Formula (Stick Packs)
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® Electrolyte/Energy Formula is a dietary supplement that helps to replenish electrolytes that have been lost during exercise while supporting muscle function and retaining hydration. Electrolyte/Energy formula may also promote physical endurance during strenuous or prolonged exercise for at least 1-2 hours. Order your pack today!
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is Electrolyte/Energy Formula (Stick Packs)?
- Electrolyte/Energy formula (stick packs) provides a balanced mix of electrolytes and unique carbohydrates combined with d-ribose and vitamin C in convenient great-tasting single-serving stick packs to optimize physical and mental stamina.
Uses for Electrolyte/Energy Formula (Stick Packs)
- Endurance: Electrolytes are vital cofactors for muscle energy metabolism and cell function. Suboptimal levels can compromise performance while optimal levels promote endurance and may lessen the perception of exertion during exercise. This formula combines sodium, chloride, potassium, calcium and magnesium to replenish electrolytes lost during exercise and to help retain hydration, particularly for workouts lasting longer than 1–2 hours. Cluster Dextrin® and glucose provide pre-exercise support by
providing rapidly available energy, helping to preserve glycogen stores during activity. Cluster Dextrin®, also known as highly branched cyclic dextrin, offers a unique form of carbohydrate designed for rapid yet sustained energy to enhance endurance and delay fatigue. In a double-blind crossover trial involving 24 men, those supplemented with Cluster Dextrin® had a lower rate of perceived exertion at 30 and 60 minutes compared to men supplemented with maltodextrin or glucose. In another experimental trial involving 7 elite swimmers, supplementation with 1.5 g/kg body weight of Cluster Dextrin® significantly promoted endurance compared to a comparable glucose solution. It may also enhance fat burning compared to other forms of carbohydrate. Supplementation with Cluster Dextrin® resulted in an increased
release of non-esterified fatty acids compared with maltodextrin, suggesting enhanced fatty acid release from the adipose tissue for use as energy. Ribose is included in the formula to support peak ATP production for rapid energy repletion during intense exercise. Vitamin C is an important antioxidant and free radical scavenger. Exercise studies indicate that it protects proteins from oxidative stress as well as supports muscle function and comfort.
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- In a small number of instances, diarrhea, gastrointestinal discomfort, nausea, and headache have been reported with ribose supplementation.
- Ribose may have a hypoglycemic effect, which appears to be transient and clinically non-significant. It is advised that diabetics be supervised closely by their healthcare practitioner.
- Large amounts of magnesium may cause loose stools.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
Potential Drug Interactions
- At this time, there are no known adverse reactions when taken in conjunction with medications. Consult your physician for more information.