Gaia® Herbs Professional Solutions Ocular Formula Liquid Phyto-Caps
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Gaia® Herbs
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Keep your eyes performing their best! Daily oxidative damage can be nipped in the bud with antioxidants for protection. Gaia® Herbs Professional Solutions Ocular Formula promotes healthy vision while supporting normal eye function. It is a protective shield for the eyes with naturally-occurring antioxidants such as anthocyanins from bilberry, proanthocyanidins from grape seed, and carotenoids like lutein and astaxanthin. The American Optometic Association reports that decline in eye health begins after age 40, so treat your eyes with care by getting your bottle today!
Gaia's Mission, Vision, Values
Learn More About Gaia's Herbs
For 30 years, Gaia® Herbs has been committed to upholding the rigorous standards required of a Certified Organic Grower (COG) as determined by Oregon Tilth, one of the most stringent organic certifiers in the United States. Gaia® Herbs is also one of our Gold Partners.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing without consulting your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place.
- Natural separation may occur; this does not affect the product's quality.