Pure Encapsulations® P5P 50 (Activated B6)
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® P5P 50 is the predominant form of plasma B6 and provides a wide range of physiological support. P5P 50 is an important coenzyme in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins. It helps release glycogen from the liver and muscles. P5P 50 also supports menstrual discomfort by promoting healthy mood and mental functioning. Because it also helps maintain the cellular balance of sodium and potassium, it promotes the healthy function of the nervous system and wrist nerves. P5P is made with hypoallergenic and vegan ingredients. Order your bottle today!
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is P5P 50?
- P5P 50 is pyridoxal 5' phosphate (P5P), the active metabolite and predominant form of plasma pyridoxine (Vitamin B6).
Special Features of P5P 50
- Pyridoxal 5' phosphate (P5P) is the active metabolite of pyridoxine and is the predominant form of plasma B6. P5P is required for proper absorption of B12 and magnesium, and for the production of gastric HCl. It is an important coenzyme in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, and the elongation of essential fatty acids. It is required for the production of antibodies and red blood cells. P5P facilitates the release of glycogen (used in energy production) from the liver and muscles. In addition, P5P helps maintain the balance of sodium and potassium, which regulates body fluids and promotes the healthy functioning of the nervous and musculoskeletal systems.
Uses for P5P 50
- Menstrual Comfort: Clinical trials have indicated that Vitamin B6 may support menstrual comfort, in part by maintaining healthy neurotransmitter function to promote healthy mood and mental functioning.
- Nervous System Support: Vitamin B6 plays an integral role in the synthesis of neurotransmitters and helps maintain the cellular balance of sodium and potassium. These roles serve to promote the healthy functioning of the nervous system. This vitamin may also provide specific support for wrist nerve comfort as reported in some but not all studies.
- Various Physiological Support Properties: P5P 50 is beneficial to a number of physiological functions, providing a wide range of nutritional support. P5P is required for proper absorption of B12 and magnesium, and for the production of gastric HCl. It is an important coenzyme in the metabolism of carbohydrates, fats, and proteins, and the elongation of essential fatty acids. It is
also required for the production of antibodies and red blood cells.
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Individuals experiencing numbness or tingling with Vitamin B6 supplementation should notify their health professional, as vitamin B6 may adversely affect sensory nerves in some individuals (though this effect is more likely to occur at doses greater than 200 mg).
- Consult your physician for more information.
Potential Drug Interactions
- At this time, there are no known adverse reactions when taken in conjunction with medications.
- Consult your physician for more information.