Pure Encapsulations® Vitamin A 10,000 IU, 120 soft gels
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® Vitamin A provides a wide range of nutritional support for the entire body which include vision, skin, and mucous membranes. Vitamin A is also an essential nutrient for the body's natural defense systems. Order your bottle today!
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is Vitamin A?
- Vitamin A is an essential vitamin that provides a wide range of nutritional support for the entire body.
Uses for Vitamin A
- Overall Health: Vitamin A is a fat-soluble vitamin. It is required for vision, growth and bone development, reproductive function, cell growth, immune function, and the integrity of mucosal and epithelial surfaces.
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- Vitamin A is not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- Ongoing use should be monitored by a health professional.
- Chronic use of large amounts of vitamin A can cause symptoms of Vitamin A toxicity including fatigue, irritability, depression,
abdominal discomfort, nausea and vomiting, mild fever, dry skin, anemia, or decreased white blood cells. Consult your physician for more information.
Potential Drug Interactions
- Vitamin A supplementation should be avoided by individuals taking retinoid medications.
- It may also be contra-indicated with blood thinning medications, tetracycline antibiotics, and hepatotoxic medications. Consult your physician for more information.