Pure Encapsulations® Cal/Mag with Cofactors Powder, 315 grams
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® Cal/Mag with Cofactors Powder contains a highly absorbable form of calcium. This formula is combined with magnesium, Vitamin D, boron, silica, and xylitol. It now contains 400 IU of Vitamin D3 per serving (previously 200 IU). Supplementing with calcium and magnesium are essential for bone health. Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining healthy calcium levels in the body and for healthy body composition. Boron supports calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, and Vitamin D metabolism and plays a role in reducing urinary calcium and magnesium excretion. In addition, it strengthens the connective structure in bone matrix. Silica is a component of connective tissue and studies have suggested that is supports bone and collagen formation. Research suggests xylitol may help facilitate intestinal absorption and retention of calcium, as well as promote healthy bone structure and strength. Order your bottle today!
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is Cal/Mag w/Cofactors Powder?
- Cal/Mag w/Cofactors Powder provides key nutrients to promote calcium utilization and enhance healthy bone mineralization. This unique formula combines highly bioavailable forms of calcium, magnesium, vitamin D, silica, boron and xylitol in a lemon-lime flavored powder for convenient dosing.
Uses for Cal/Mag w/Cofactors Powder
- Bone Health: Randomized, double blind, placebocontrolled studies have reported statistically significant benefits of calcium supplementation for bone health. Magnesium, like calcium, is an essential bone matrix mineral that promotes healthy bone metabolism. A trial involving 2,038 older individuals indicated that higher intakes of magnesium were positively associated with
bone mineralization for certain individuals. Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium and phosphorous absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss, essential mechanisms for maintaining healthy calcium levels in the body and for healthy bone composition. A recent 7-year study involving 36,282 women indicated that combined supplementation of calcium and Vitamin D promoted healthy hip bones. Boron supports calcium, phosphorous, magnesium, and Vitamin D metabolism and plays a role in reducing
urinary calcium and magnesium excretion. In addition, it strengthens the connective structure in bone matrix. Silica is a component of connective tissue and studies have suggested that it supports bone and collagen formation. A cross-sectional study involving 2,847 people suggests that optimal silicon intake is positively related to bone mineral health, particularly for cortical bone. Research suggests xylitol may help facilitate intestinal absorption and retention of calcium, as well as promote healthy bone structure and strength.
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- At this time, there are no known adverse reactions.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
Potential Drug Interactions
- At this time, there are no known adverse reactions when taken in conjunction with medications. Consult your physician for more information.