Gaia® Herbs Professional Solutions Curcuma NF-kB (Nerve & Muscle) Liquid Phyto-Caps
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Gaia® Herbs
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Having occasional nerve and muscular pain that won't let you do the things you love to do? Numerous studies have shown turmeric to be very beneficial for relieving pain in nerves and muscles or groups of muscles caused by inflammatory conditions. Gaia® Herbs Professional Solutions Cucuma NF-kB Nerve & Muscle herbal formula combines turmeric with other herbal extracts. Wild lettuce, Jamaican dogwood bark, feverfew leaf and flower, black pepper fruit supercritical extract,and ginger root provide an analgesic effect for muscle pain. Relieve your musccular pain by getting your bottle today!
Gaia's Mission, Vision, Values
More About Gaia's Turmeric
For 30 years, Gaia® Herbs has been committed to upholding the rigorous standards required of a Certified Organic Grower (COG) as determined by Oregon Tilth, one of the most stringent organic certifiers in the United States. Gaia® Herbs is also one of our Gold Partners.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
- Adults: Take 2 capsules up to 3 times daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- For additional support, consider taking Curcuma TF-kB Supreme daily.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing without consulting your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place.
- Natural separation may occur; this does not affect the product's quality.