Amrita Aromatherapy Geranium Rose Essential Oil, 10 ml, Certified Organic
- 100% True, Unadulterated Botanical Essential Oils
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Amrita Aromatherapy
- Freshness Guaranteed
Amrita Aromatherapy Geranium Rose Essential Oil radiates a floral sweetness like dewy, fresh-cut roses warming in the morning sun. This beneficial oil clears oily skin, tightens a bloated body, regulates hormones, and relieves anxiety. It is also extremely detoxifying which make Geranium Rose oil helpful in removing bacterial and fungal infections. It also helps in healing wounds and soothing skin inflammations such as eczema. Because it is a diuretic, it aids in reducing cellulite and water retention. Order your bottle today!
Amrita bases its sourcing of essential oils and other products on a holistic approach. Amrita aims for the most natural products possible. In fact, every one of Amrita's essential oils has been verified for purity and authenticity by gas chromatograph. Oils are never diluted, industrially processed, or chemically manipulated. GMO and single synthetic ingredients are never used. For formulations, only compatible ingredients that support each other's actions are blended together so that a benefit to one area of health never causes an imbalance in another.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
Rose Geranium Oil has been valued for its delightful perfume-like aroma and yet it is so much more than a beautiful scent. It has a balancing effect on the female physiology, which relieves premenstrual and menopausal symptoms by regulating hormones.
Emotionally, this essential oil lends confidence, happinessm and relief from stress, so it is a handy aroma to carry with you on a job interview, a first date, or any occasion that produces anxiety.
It is an excellent beauty aid for clearing up acne by bringing balance to sebum levels in the skin and stimulating cell regeneration. It is also extremely detoxifying which makes Rose Geranium Oil helpful in removing bacterial and fungal infections.
It also helps in healing wounds and soothing skin inflammations such as eczema. Because it is a diuretic, Rose Geranium Oil reduces cellulite and water retention while aiding lymphatic drainage.
- For topical application, dilute up to 5% in jojoba or hazelnut oil (unless otherwise indicated below); approximately 25 drops of essential oil per tablespoon of carrier oil.
- For whole body massage, dilute up to 2% in jojoba or hazelnut oil, approximately 10 drops per tablespoon of essential oil.
- Hormonal imbalance, water retention: Whole body massage, topical application, or aromatic bath.
- Oily and congested skin: Add to your unscented skincare products.
- Burns, wounds and ulcers: Cold compress.
- Sunburn: Topical application.
- Mature skin, dry skin, wrinkles: Topical application, diluted to 2% in carrier oil (preferably rose hip seed oil) or your unscented facial care product.
- Dry, cracked lips: Topical application, diluted to a total of 2% in Jojoba oil.
- Jet lag: Diffusion at night, aromatic bath, or topical application on the heart, chest, and head area.
- Menopause: Diffusion, whole body massage, topical application, or aromatic bath.
- Anxiety, depression, stress, tension, problems relaxing, and other nervous system conditions: Diffusion, whole body massage, topical application on whole frontal line, or aromatic bath.
- While it is non-toxic, non-irritating, and generally non-sensitizing, Rose Geranium can cause dermatitis in sensitive individuals.
- This aromatic plant originated in South Africa and was introduced to Europe in the 17th century. The Geranium has been hybridized in hundreds of varieties all with differently scented leaves. In ancient times, the Geranium plant, which is known to be antiseptic and diuretic, was used to treat diarrhea and dysentery.
About the Plant:
- There are hundreds of Geranium varieties hybridized to emit different scents, but Rose Geranium is the most popular and therapeutic. While the Rose Geranium shrub’s delicate flowers do not resemble roses, the rosy-scented leaves give Rose Geranium its slightly misleading name.
- Scent: Rose Geranium Essential Oil has a fresh, floral, moist, and sweet scent.
- Blends With: Basil, bay laurel, citrus oils, clary sage, rose, sandalwood, ylang ylang.
- Fragrance Note: Middle.
- Composition: Citronellol, geraniol, linalool, isomenthone, menthone, phellandrene, sabinene, libonene.