Gaia® Herbs Liver Cleanse with Milk Thistle & Burdock, 60 capsules
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Gaia® Herbs
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Proper liver function is essential to overall health as your liver helps remove waste products, processes various nutrients, and aids in the absorption of vitamins. Gaia® Herbs Liver Cleanse contains a harmonious blend of milk thistle, turmeric, dandelion, burdock root, fenugreek, red root, and rooibus — herbs traditionally used for maintaining healthy liver function and for providing everyday liver support. This formula helps in those times when you occasionally overdo it with food and drink. Order your bottle today!
You may also want to try Gaia® Herbs Liver Cleanse Herbal Tea.
For 30 years, Gaia® Herbs has been committed to upholding the rigorous standards required of a Certified Organic Grower (COG) as determined by Oregon Tilth, one of the most stringent organic certifiers in the United States. Gaia® Herbs is also one of our Gold Partners.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
- Adults: Take 2 capsules with 8-10 oz. of water.
- Not to be used during pregnancy or nursing.
- Keep away from children.
- If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place.
- Natural separation may occur; this does not affect the product's quality.