Nordic® Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil for Medium to Large Breed Dogs, 8 fl. oz.
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Pet Support Omega Oil
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Nordic® Naturals
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Traditionally, Norwegians have used cod liver oil for its nourishing and healthful benefits. It is an ideal source of the omega-3 fatty acids EPA and DHA, as well as naturally occurring vitamin A. Nordic® Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil continues this tradition by providing your dog patients and companions with these same important nutrients, providing cellular, immune, skin and coat, joint, heart, brain, and eye health.Nordic's Pet Cod Liver Oil is derived exclusively from wild Arctic cod (Skrei), from the Norwegian Sea off the Lofoten Islands near Bodø, Norway. Due to the seasonal variations of food supply for wild Arctic cod, the amount of vitamin A will fluctuate with each batch. Please refer to the product label for the current amount of vitamin A in the product. Order your bottle today!
Opt for High Quality Fish Oil
More About Nordic's Pet Products
For 20 years, Nordic® Naturals has promised to change the world by making Omega-3s accessible to all. Today, they serve 6 continents and 35 countries between Norway and California. Guided by a reverence for rich traditions and heritage, and coupled with deep respect for the latest research and technological advances, this family owned business has a 150-year perspective to make a positive impact on the world. No matter what the cost, they inspire to innovate and push boundaries. With a commitment to making the world's safest and most effective omega oils, their goal is to bring about healthier and happier people around the world for as long as it takes. Nordic® Naturals is also one of our Gold Partners.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
- Apply oil to food or serve by itself.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
Suggested Daily Use for 20-79 Pounds
- 20-39 Lbs.: 1/2 tsp. or 2.5 ml. (184 mg. EPA / 276 mg. DHA / 575 mg. total Omega-3s) -94 servings
- 40-59 Lbs.: 1 tsp. or 5 ml. (368 mg. EPA / 552 mg. DHA / 1,150 mg. total Omega-3s) - 47 servings
- 60-79 Lbs.: 1.5 tsp. or 7.5 ml. (552 mg. EPA / 828 mg. DHA / 1,725 mg. total Omega-3s) - 31 servings
- Due to the seasonal variations of food supply for wild Arctic cod, the amount of vitamin A will fluctuate with each batch of Nordic® Naturals Pet Cod Liver Oil.
- Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian.
- Consult your veterinarian if your pet has a chronic illness or is on any medication before using this product.
- Inform your veterinarian that your pet is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery.
- Consult your veterinarian in cases of accidental ingestion.
- Keep away from children.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place.