Nordic® Natural Omega-3 Pet™ for Medium to Large Breed Dogs, 8 fl. oz.
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Pet Support Omega Oil
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Nordic® Naturals
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Nordic® Naturals Omega-3 Pet for Medium to LargeBreed Dogs is an excellent source of the omega-3 essential fatty acids EPA and DHA. It is an essential supplement to promote optimal pet health and wellness at home, providing cellular, immune system, skin and coat, joint, heart, brain, and eye health for your cat or dog. Nordic's Omega-3 Pet is derived exclusively from wild anchovies and sardines sustainably sourced from the South Pacific and Atlantic oceans. Order your bottle today!
Opt for High Quality Fish Oil
More About Nordic's Pet Products
For 20 years, Nordic® Naturals has promised to change the world by making Omega-3s accessible to all. Today, they serve 6 continents and 35 countries between Norway and California. Guided by a reverence for rich traditions and heritage, and coupled with deep respect for the latest research and technological advances, this family owned business has a 150-year perspective to make a positive impact on the world. No matter what the cost, they inspire to innovate and push boundaries. With a commitment to making the world's safest and most effective omega oils, their goal is to bring about healthier and happier people around the world for as long as it takes. Nordic® Naturals is also one of our Gold Partners.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
- Apply oil to food or serve by itself.
- Store in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight.
- Refrigerate after opening.
- Use within 3 months of opening.
Suggested Daily Use for 20-79 Pounds
- 20-39 Lbs.: 1/2 tsp. or 2.5 ml. (391 mg. EPA / 230 mg. DHA / 713 mg. total Omega-3s) -94 servings
- 40-59 Lbs.: 1 tsp. or 5 ml. (782 mg. EPA / 460 mg. DHA / 1,426 mg. total Omega-3s) - 47 servings
- 60-79 Lbs.: 1.5 tsp. 7.5 ml. (1,173 mg. EPA / 690 mg. DHA / 2,139 mg. total Omega-3s) - 31 servings
- Do not exceed the suggested daily use without consulting your veterinarian.
- Consult your veterinarian if your pet has a chronic illness or is on any medication before using this product.
- Inform your veterinarian that your pet is receiving this product before any anticipated surgery.
- Consult your veterinarian in cases of accidental ingestion.
- Keep away from children.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place.