Nordic® Naturals DHA Junior® Liquid, Strawberry Flavor, 4 fl. oz.
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Pediatric Support Omega Oil
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Nordic® Naturals
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Kids everywhere love Nordic® Naturals DHA Junior® in strawberry flavor. It is made entirely from Arctic cod liver oil and is rich in the omega-3 DHA. DHA is essential for the proper development of the brain, eyes, and nervous and immune systems. DHA Junior® also contains healthy levels of 100% natural vitamins A and D. Order your bottle today!
Opt for High Quality Fish Oil
More About Nordic's DHA Junior®
For 20 years, Nordic® Naturals has promised to change the world by making Omega-3s accessible to all. Today, they serve 6 continents and 35 countries between Norway and California. Guided by a reverence for rich traditions and heritage, and coupled with deep respect for the latest research and technological advances, this family owned business has a 150-year perspective to make a positive impact on the world. No matter what the cost, they inspire to innovate and push boundaries. With a commitment to making the world's safest and most effective omega oils, their goal is to bring about healthier and happier people around the world for as long as it takes. Nordic® Naturals is also one of our Gold Partners.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner or pharmacist.
- Consult physician about consumption method for children younger than 8 months old.
- Keep away from children.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner before using if your infant is allergic to iodine, uses blood thinners, or anticipates surgery.