Nordic® Naturals ProEPA™ Soft Gels, Lemon Flavor
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Targeted Support Omega Oil
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Nordic® Naturals
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Nordic® Naturals ProEPA™ is an omega-rich formula derived from the component of fish oil that helps lower cardiovascular risk factors and maintain a general sense of calm. Original research on ProEPA™ has also shown proven benefits for fat metabolism and healthy blood sugar levels. Order your bottle today!
Opt for High Quality Fish Oil
Note: ProEPA™ Elite is no longer available.
For 20 years, Nordic® Naturals has promised to change the world by making Omega-3s accessible to all. Today, they serve 6 continents and 35 countries between Norway and California. Guided by a reverence for rich traditions and heritage, and coupled with deep respect for the latest research and technological advances, this family owned business has a 150-year perspective to make a positive impact on the world. No matter what the cost, they inspire to innovate and push boundaries. With a commitment to making the world's safest and most effective omega oils, their goal is to bring about healthier and happier people around the world for as long as it takes. Nordic® Naturals is also one of our Gold Partners.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
- Take 2 soft gels daily with food or as directed by your healthcare practitioner or pharmacist.
- Keep away from children.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place.
- Consult your healthcare practitioner before using if you are allergic to iodine, use blood thinners, or anticipate surgery.