Gaia® Goldenseal Root Liquid Herbal Extract, Glycerin Based
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
- 222 mg/ml Herb Equivalency
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Gaia® Herbs
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Goldenseal root tonifies the mucous tissue of the respiratory , GI, and urinary tracts. Gaia® Goldenseal Root Liquid Herbal Extract (Glycerin Based) helps maintain a healthy response to environmental stressors while supporting the digestive process. It also supports normal secretion of mucosal tissues, including the nose and eyes. Herb equivalency is 222 mg./ml. Keep it on hand for times of need by ordering your bottle today!
Gaia's Mission, Vision, Values
Learn More About Gaia's Herbs
For 30 years, Gaia® Herbs has been committed to upholding the rigorous standards required of a Certified Organic Grower (COG) as determined by Oregon Tilth, one of the most stringent organic certifiers in the United States. Gaia® Herbs is also one of our Gold Partners.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
- Shake well before using.
- Adults: Take 30-40 drops of extract in a small amount of water 3 times daily between meals.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing.
- Keep away from children.
- If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Safety sealed for your protection.