Gaia® Herbs Hemp & Herbs Relief
Gaia® Herbs Hemp & Herbs Relief is designed to help you keep up with the demands of a physically active lifestyle. This is a full spectrum Hemp extract, for endocannabinoid system support, with Turmeric root and Chinese Skullcap, traditional herbs well-known to help maintain a healthy inflammatory response. Black Pepper is included to support the optimal absorption of this plant-based formulation. Taken regularly, Hemp & Herbs Relief may help provide relief of occasional aches and pains due to normal daily wear and tear. It is lab-tested for purity with full traceability at Meet Your Herbs®. Order your bottle today!
For 30 years, Gaia® Herbs has been committed to upholding the rigorous standards required of a Certified Organic Grower (COG) as determined by Oregon Tilth, one of the most stringent organic certifiers in the United States. Gaia® Herbs is also one of our Gold Partners.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
Details of Hemp & Herbs Relief
- Made from alcohol-extracted organic Hemp flowers from trusted farmers in the United States.
- Features Turmeric and Chinese Skullcap, herbs traditionally known to maintain a healthy inflammation response.
- Lab-tested for purity with full traceability at Meet Your Herbs®.
- Adults: Take 1-2 capsules up to 2 times daily with meals.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing.
- Keep away from children under the age of 18.
- If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your health practitioner before using this product.
- Use only as directed on label.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality.