Gaia® Herbs Hemp & Herbs Calm
Gaia® Herbs Hemp & Herbs Calm is an ideal formula to help you manage day-to-day stress and provide relief from occasional feelings of anxiousness. Full spectrum Hemp extract, offering endocannabinoid system support, is combined with a blend of traditional herbs known to support a sense of relaxation and tranquility, including Milky Oats, Holy Basil, and Lavender. This is an ideal plant-based formula to help you stay feeling calm and collected. It is lab-tested for purity with full traceability at Meet Your Herbs®. Order your bottle today!
For 30 years, Gaia® Herbs has been committed to upholding the rigorous standards required of a Certified Organic Grower (COG) as determined by Oregon Tilth, one of the most stringent organic certifiers in the United States. Gaia® Herbs is also one of our Gold Partners.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
Details of Hemp & Herbs Calm
- Made from alcohol-extracted organic Hemp flowers from trusted farmers in the United States.
- With Oats and Gaia-grown® American Skullcap, extracted fresh immediately after harvest to preserve full spectrum compounds for optimal potency.
- Lab-tested for purity with full traceability at Meet Your Herbs®.
- Adults: Take 1-2 capsules up to 2 times daily.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing.
- Keep away from children under the age of 18.
- If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your health practitioner before using this product.
- Use only as directed on label.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural separation may occur. This does not affect product quality.