Metabolic® Maintenance Little One® Children's Multivitamin, 100 vcaps
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Metabolic® Maintenance
- Freshness Guaranteed
Metabolic® Maintenance is a one-a-day multivitamin created specifically for children’s unique nutritional needs from ages 6-12. Each dose contains the finest ingredients, in the most bio-available forms, in a kid-sized capsule. It contains activated forms of B vitamins; a well-tolerated form of iron from Albion® which is an industry leader in mineral amino acid chelates, trace minerals such as iodine and zinc; and Vitamin D for immune function and bone health.
Order your bottle today!
For over three decades, Metabolic® Maintenance has been steadfast in producing pure, high quality, preservative free products with no added excipients, fillers or binders. Their products are manufactured per the highest standards with only the most conscientious sourcing of ingredients. The foundation of who they are is not only evident in the products they produce but the environment in which they work as well as the fact that they are the oldest family owned company in our industry of nutritional supplements. Based out of the High Cascades in Central Oregon, they are fortunate to live and manufacture in a community that is beaming with health and wellness professionals, extreme world class athletes, and families that strive for optimal health and longevity of life.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is Little One™ Children's Multivitamin?
This one-a-day multivitamin is created specifically for children’s unique nutritional needs between the ages of six and twelve. Each dose contains the finest ingredients, in the most bio-available forms, in a kid-sized capsule. Specifically, Little One™ contains a well-tolerated form of iron from Albion®, an industry leader in mineral amino acid chelates. If capsules are not easily tolerated, the powder inside dissolves easily in water.
How Does Little One™ Children's Multivitamin Work?
Little One™ contains a variety of antioxidants with varied contributions to healthy cellular function and repair. Antioxidants play an important role in neutralization of oxidative stress, and nutrient antioxidant deficiency is one of the causes of numerous chronic and degenerative pathologies.
- Alpha-tocopherol, the most bioactive form of vitamin E, is a fat-soluble vitamin with high antioxidant potency. Due to its fat-solubility, α-tocopherol protects cell membranes from damage by free radicals and lipid peroxidation.
- Vitamin C, also known as ascorbic acid, is a water-soluble vitamin. It is essential for collagen, carnitine and neurotransmitter biosynthesis. Vitamin C works synergistically with vitamin E to quench free radicals and also regenerates the reduced form of vitamin E.
- Beta-carotene (vitamin A) is a fat soluble member of the carotenoids that is converted to retinol, an essential nutrient for vision. It is also a strong antioxidant and is the best quencher of singlet oxygen.
- Vitamin D3, cholecalciferol, is the form that animals make in response to sunlight, and is more potent and longer-lasting than ergocalciferol (vitamin D2). Vitamin D is necessary for the maintenance of bone health and calcium homeostasis. Vitamin D deficiency is a common problem as research on skin health discourages individuals from spending time exposed to sunlight. However, vitamin D deficiency is linked with osteoporotic bone loss, increased bone fractures, autoimmune disease, and neurodegenerative disorders.
- Zinc, copper, manganese, and boron also support bone mineralization.
- Selenium (Se) is a trace mineral that forms the active site of several antioxidant enzymes and is a known immunomodulator, along with vitamins A and D. Selenium is also necessary for proper thyroid function. Iodine is also essential to thyroid health, as it is a necessary element in the synthesis of thyroid hormone.
- B vitamins contained in this supplement blend; thiamine, riboflavin, niacinamide, B-6, biotin, pantothenic acid, folate, and B-12, are commonly associated with energy production, nervous system maintenance, and cardiovascular health. Thiamine, riboflavin, niacinamide, B-6, biotin and pantothenic acid are cofactors for enzymes needed for cellular energy production through metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats. Thiamine, folate, B-12 are involved in neural development and neurotransmitter synthesis. Methylfolate and B-6 are required for homocysteine metabolism and have been linked to mood improvement.
- Adequate iron intake is especially critical to the pre-adolescent body for hemoglobin production, as deficiency, leading to anemia and subsequent health deficits (weakness, fatigue, and general adverse effects on the immune system) is most likely to occur at the onset of puberty. Recent studies have also connected iron supplementation with improved focus, attention and cognition in children.
What is the Suggested Use for Little One™ Children's Multivitamin?
- Meet children's growing needs
- Provide safe and foundation nutritional needs to children
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the 8 major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
- Take one (1) capsule daily in favorite beverage daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
- If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Keep away from children.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place.