Metabolic® Maintenance Anxiety Control Plus, 90 vcaps
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Metabolic® Maintenance
- Freshness Guaranteed
Metabolic® Maintenance Anxiety Control Plus combines passionflower and lemon balm with a nutrient blend including GABA and L-glutamine, in support of the soothing GABA pathway. GABA is used by the body to mitigate the effects of excitatory neurochemicals. We’ve incorporated lemon balm, an herb with growing evidence to support calm, with constituents that may assist the GABA pathway. Use during a stressful day to support a relaxed sense of being. In the evening, ingredients like magnesium and glycine help quiet the mind, relax muscles, and improve sleep quality. Order your bottle today!
For over three decades, Metabolic® Maintenance has been steadfast in producing pure, high quality, preservative free products with no added excipients, fillers or binders. Their products are manufactured per the highest standards with only the most conscientious sourcing of ingredients. The foundation of who they are is not only evident in the products they produce but the environment in which they work as well as the fact that they are the oldest family owned company in our industry of nutritional supplements. Based out of the High Cascades in Central Oregon, they are fortunate to live and manufacture in a community that is beaming with health and wellness professionals, extreme world class athletes, and families that strive for optimal health and longevity of life.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is Anxiety Control Plus?
Anxiety Control Plus is Metabolic® Maintenance's most powerful GABA support product, containing vitamin B-6, magnesium, amino acids, and the potent botanicals Melissa officinalis and Passiflora incarnata. GABA is a neurotransmitter used by the body to mitigate the effects of excitatory neurochemicals. It is incorporated with lemon balm, an herb with growing evidence to support calm, with constituents that have been studied to positively influence the GABA pathway.
How Does Anxiety Control Plus Work?
- GABA is the primary inhibitory neurotransmitter in the central nervous system. Its principal role is to reduce neuronal excitability. Oral GABA administration has been shown to increase alpha waves in the brain, a sign of relaxation.
- Passionflower (Passiflora incarnata) has a long history of traditional use as a calming herb. It contains GABA as a constituent of the plant makeup and has been shown to enhance the GABA system. In a double-blind randomized study comparing the efficacy of passionflower to oxazepam in patients with generalized anxiety disorder, passionflower showed similar support of calm as oxazepam by the end of the trial with less detrimental effect on job performance.
- Lemon balm (Melissa officinalis) has been used in traditional medicine to promote calm in several different cultures. A recent review of clinical studies found support for chronic use of Melissa officianalis in anxious states and also found evidence the plant exhibited acute anxiolytic activity. Research has shown that lemon balm has a significant inhibitory effect on GABA transaminase, an enzyme that breaks down GABA, which may lead to increased GABA levels.
- Magnesium, an essential mineral involved in over 300 molecular functions in the body, is provided at sub optimal levels in the diet of much of the population and may be depleted in the body in times of stress. Lower magnesium levels are associated with symptoms of anxiety. Magnesium levels have been shown to affect serotonin receptors and NMDA receptors.
- Glycine is, along with GABA, a major inhibitory neurotransmitter in the CNS. It aids sleep quality due to its role in suppression of muscle twitches in REM sleep and decreasing body core temperature.
- L-glutamine becomes an essential amino acid in times of stress and is a precursor to the neurotransmitter GABA.
- Vitamin B-6 plays a role in amino acid metabolism and is a cofactor in the biosynthesis of neurotransmitters important to managing stress including serotonin and gamma aminobutyric acid (GABA).
What is the Suggested Use for Anxiety Control Plus?
- Daytime Use: Use during the day to support a relaxed sense of being in times of stress and mitigate feelings of nervousness and worry. This formula incorporates both lemon balm and passionflower, herbs with clinical evidence to support a calm, relaxed sense of being.
- Evening Use: In the evening, ingredients like magnesium and glycine help quiet the mind, relax muscles, and improve sleep quality.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the 8 major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
- Adults: Take two (2) capsules daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
- If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Keep away from children.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place.