Metabolic® Maintenance FemOne™ Women's Multivitamin, 100 vcaps
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Metabolic® Maintenance
- Freshness Guaranteed
Developed by Dr. Leslie Stone, Metabolic® Maintenance FemOne™ is designed specifically for women who may require more iron and essential nutrients during childbearing years. With only one capsule per day, FemOne™ delivers key nutrients at optimal levels to support reproductive and immune health such as Vitamin D and zinc. Unlike most daily multivitamin/mineral formulas, FemOne™ provides activated B vitamins such as 1,000 mcg of L-methylfolate and 800 mcg of methylcobalamin, trace minerals, and foundational amounts of antioxidants. It also contains mixed carotenoids, tocopherols, and iodine to support thyroid and breast health. Order your bottle today!
For over three decades, Metabolic® Maintenance has been steadfast in producing pure, high quality, preservative free products with no added excipients, fillers or binders. Their products are manufactured per the highest standards with only the most conscientious sourcing of ingredients. The foundation of who they are is not only evident in the products they produce but the environment in which they work as well as the fact that they are the oldest family owned company in our industry of nutritional supplements. Based out of the High Cascades in Central Oregon, they are fortunate to live and manufacture in a community that is beaming with health and wellness professionals, extreme world class athletes, and families that strive for optimal health and longevity of life.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is FemOne™?
FemOne™ was developed by Dr. Leslie P. Stone, M.D. specifically for women who may require more iron and essential nutrients during their childbearing years. It is a high-potency, one-per-day multivitamin/mineral capsule containing key nutrients at optimal levels including 25 mg of bioavailable and well-tolerated iron as iron bis-glycinate, 1000 mcg activated folate (L-methylfolate), 800 mcg methylated B-12, and 2000 IU vitamin D.
FemOne™ is a high-potency, one-per-day multivitamin/mineral capsule designed specifically for the needs of women during their childbearing years. As a base for your nutritional support regimen, it can also be combined with any Metabolic Maintenance calcium and magnesium formula to fit your individual needs. Depending on individual requirements, additional antioxidants, amino acids, CoQ10, probiotics, and/or Omega 3s can also be added to the supplement regimen.
How Does FemOne™ Work?
FemOne™ provides essential vitamins and trace minerals to support general good health, including reproductive and immune health. Iron is a component of blood hemoglobin, critical for oxygen transport, and myoglobin, the oxygen carrier in muscles. Inorganic iron supplements such as iron sulfate are poorly absorbed and can cause gastric distress. FemOne™ contains Ferrochel® chelated iron bis-glycinate (Albion Minerals) for superior absorption, tolerance, and safety.
Folate has long been recognized as important for reproductive health. About half of the population has inherited genetic variations that slow or prevent the enzymatic conversion of folic acid (the form of folate found in most daily multivitamin/mineral formulas) to the form the body uses, L-methylfolate. FemOne contains Quatrefolic, the most bioavailable form of L-methylfolate. L-methylfolate is critical in almost every single cell for methylation reactions, including DNA synthesis, cell division, amino acid metabolism, and neurotransmitter synthesis.
Although vitamin D can be made by the skin with exposure to sunlight, use of sunblock, indoor lifestyles, and living at northern latitudes result in the majority of the population having low serum vitamin D levels. Recent research indicates that low serum vitamin D is linked to many autoimmune and neurodegenerative disorders and a higher level of supplementation is recommended.
FemOne™ also contains a highly bioavailable, methylated form of vitamin B-12 (methylcobalamin), phosphorylated forms of riboflavin and B-6, chelated trace minerals, natural mixed carotenoids, and natural vitamin E.
What is the Suggested Use for FemOne™?
FemOne™ is suggested for women, post menarche and pre-menopause, as a once-daily capsule to support general health systems. Together, the nutrients in FemOne™ support:
- Cellular health: Antioxidants Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and selenium reduce oxidative stress by scavenging free radicals that can cause cellular damage.
- Bone health: Vitamin D helps maintain calcium homeostasis, allowing calcium to be transported from the bloodstream into bones. Zinc, copper, and manganese also support bone mineralization.
- Immune system function: Vitamin A and Vitamin D are immunomodulators. Zinc is required for T-lymphocyte activity.
- Energy production: The B vitamins thiamine, riboflavin, niacinamide, B-6, biotin, and pantothenic acid are cofactors for enzymes needed for cellular energy production through the metabolism of proteins, carbohydrates, and fats.
- Nerve health: Thiamine, folate, and B-12 are involved in neural development and neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Cardiovascular health: Methylfolate and B-6 are required for homocysteine metabolism. Thiamin is necessary for the synthesis of D-ribose. High serum vitamin E levels have been associated with cardiovascular health.
- Thyroid health: Iodine is a precursor in the formation of thyroid hormones.
- Prenatal health: Mothers’ folate status (even before pregnancy) is directly correlated with the risk of neural tube defects and spina bifida in neonates.
According to information provided by our suppliers, these capsules are free of the 8 major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): Wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts.
- Adults: Take one (1) capsule daily with a meal, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
- If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. In case of an accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
- Keep away from children.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place.