Metabolic® Maintenance DIM Complex Diindolylmethane with Cofactors, 60 vcaps
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Metabolic® Maintenance
- Freshness Guaranteed
Metabolic® Maintenance DIM Complex Diindolylmethane with Cofactors is a gastric metabolite of indole compounds found in cruciferous vegetables. DIM promotes healthy estrogen metabolism by helping to breakdown estrogens in the body, shifting the estrogen balance towards the formation of beneficial metabolites and away from harmful ones. This unique formula contains therapeutic dosages of Diindolylmethane (DIM) and its cofactors — a full array of nutrients that work synergistically to support normal estrogen ratios. Order your bottle today!
For over three decades, Metabolic® Maintenance has been steadfast in producing pure, high quality, preservative free products with no added excipients, fillers or binders. Their products are manufactured per the highest standards with only the most conscientious sourcing of ingredients. The foundation of who they are is not only evident in the products they produce but the environment in which they work as well as the fact that they are the oldest family owned company in our industry of nutritional supplements. Based out of the High Cascades in Central Oregon, they are fortunate to live and manufacture in a community that is beaming with health and wellness professionals, extreme world class athletes, and families that strive for optimal health and longevity of life.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is DIM Complex?
DIM Complex Diindolylmethane with Cofactors contains a unique combination of ingredients to provide nutritional support for an optimal balance of sex hormones. Diindolylmethane (DIM) is a metabolite found in cruciferous vegetables and is known to promote healthy estrogen metabolism; a benefit in both men and women.
Diindolylmethane (or DIM) is both an antioxidant and phytonutrient. It is a natural substance generated when acids in the stomach break down indole-3-carbinol (I3C), a compound found in cruciferous vegetables such as kale, broccoli, cabbage, and brussels sprouts. In order to get the recommended daily amount of DIM however, one would have to eat more than two pounds of these vegetables a day. This is why supplementation is so beneficial.
How Does DIM Complex Work?
DIM supports breast, cervical, and prostate, health. Levels of total estrogen in the body are less important than the forms in which the hormone is present. By increasing the levels of beneficial estrogen metabolites (2-hydroxyesterone; 2-OH), while reducing harmful forms (16-alpha-hydroxyesterone; 16a-OH and 4-hydroxyesterone; 4-OH), DIM aids in shifting the estrogen balance to 2-OH and protects against the effects of estrogen dominance.
DIM Complex also contains cofactors that work synergistically to support and maintain those normal estrogen ratios. Vitamin E, Vitamin C, NAC, and lemon bioflavonoids are powerful antioxidants that reduce the oxidation of estrogen metabolites into reactive quinones. The B vitamins, methylfolate (B-9), methylcobalamin (B-12), and B-6, are all important for estrogen detoxification through methylation. Calcium-D-Glucarate aids in detoxification, binding with estrogen to facilitate its elimination from the body.
What is the Suggested Use for DIM Complex?
- Hormonal Balance. DIM maintains normal, healthy estrogen ratios.
- Inflammation. DIM supplementation may aid in the reduction of chronic inflammation in the body, especially as it ages. Inflammation can also worsen hormonally-related conditions such as menstrual cramps or hot flashes.
- Hormonal Detoxification. The anti-inflammatory estrogen metabolites produced by DIM may support the body’s return to hormonal balance after exposure to “xenoestrogens” or toxic estrogen mimics found in environmental pollutants and pesticides.
- Low Testosterone. Aging men will find that as testosterone levels naturally decrease, the ratio of estrogen and its corresponding symptoms increase in response. DIM may help to balance these levels by inhibiting the conversion of testosterone to estradiol.
- Cardiovascular and Cognitive Health. Not only is DIM an intrinsic antioxidant, but the estrogen metabolites produced by its action also exhibit antioxidant effects protecting the heart and brain from free-radical damage.
According to information provided by Metabolic® Maintenance suppliers, these capsules are free of the 8 major allergens as identified by the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (FALCPA): wheat (gluten), eggs, milk, soybeans, shellfish, fish, peanuts, tree nuts. Refined soy oil is not considered an allergen.
- Adults: Take one to two (1-2) capsules daily, or as directed by a healthcare professional.
- DIM Complex is usually well tolerated.
- Side-effects may include gastrointestinal upset and headaches.
- Pregnant or lactating women and individuals taking prescription medications should consult with a healthcare professional before taking any supplement.
- If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Keep away from children.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place.