Gaia® Herbs Liver Cleanse Herbal Tea
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Gaia® Herbs
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Proper liver function is essential to overall health as your liver helps remove waste products, processes various nutrients, and aids in the absorption of vitamins. Gaia® Herbs Liver Cleanse Herbal Tea contains a harmonious blend of herbs traditionally used for maintaining healthy liver function. It is made with licorice root, dandelion, peppermint leaf, Chinese skullcap, and rooibus.
This tea helps in those times when you occasionally overdo it with food and drink. Order your box today!
For 30 years, Gaia® Herbs has been committed to upholding the rigorous standards required of a Certified Organic Grower (COG) as determined by Oregon Tilth, one of the most stringent organic certifiers in the United States. Gaia® Herbs is also one of our Gold Partners.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
- Adults: Pour one cup of freshly boiled water over tea bag and steep, covered, for 10 minutes.
- Drink daily as needed.
- Consult with your healthcare practitioner if you are a nursing mother.
- Keep away from children.
- If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Licorice should not be taken if you have kidney or liver disease, hypertension, edema, excessive potassium depletion, or during pregnancy.