Gaia® Herbs Triphala Fruit, Organic, 60 vcaps
- Herbal Dietary Supplement
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Gaia® Herbs
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Triphala is made from the dried powder of three different fruits mixed in equal parts to make a proper triphala — hence its name: tri (Three) and phala (Fruit). It is a staple of Ayurvedic practice used for well over 2,000 years to help maintain normal regularity. Gaia® Herbs Triphala Fruit uses only organic triphala to help support healthy digestion and gently cleanse your system. Order your bottle today for better digestive support!
Gaia's Mission, Vision, Values
Learn More About Gaia's Herbs
For 30 years, Gaia® Herbs has been committed to upholding the rigorous standards required of a Certified Organic Grower (COG) as determined by Oregon Tilth, one of the most stringent organic certifiers in the United States. Gaia® Herbs is also one of our Gold Partners.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily between meals.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing without consulting your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep away from children.
- If you have a medical condition or take pharmaceutical drugs, please consult with your healthcare practitioner before using this product.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place.