Pure Encapsulations® Hemp Extract VESIsorb®, 30 soft gels
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® Hemp Extract VESIsorb® is a high potency, solvent-free cannabidiol (CBD) supplement with a patented delivery system for enhanced absorption. As a broad spectrum product, it contains 10+ phytocannabinoids, including 25 mg. cannabidiol (CBD) per capsule, 10-12 mg. beta-caryophyllene (BCP), and other terpenes. Order yours today!
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is Hemp Extract VESIsorb®?
- Hemp, also known as Cannibis sativa, is an annual herb of the family Cannabaceae with a long history of use. This extract is 100 percent United States sourced, field-grown agricultural hemp. It is extracted using solvent-free, clean CO2 technology, an environmentally friendly and efficient method. Each batch is THC-free and tested to ensure non-detectable levels even less than allowable limits. This product also features a patented VESIsorb® lipid-based delivery system, which increases the bio-availability of a bio-active that is fat-soluble or has poor water solubility to enhance absorption and increase plasma levels. To access Certificates of Analysis for Pure Encapsulations® Hemp Extract VESIsorb® please click here.
- For men and women ages 18 and up
Possible Uses for Hemp Extract VESIsorb®
- Pain relief
- Anxiety & depression reduction
- Anti-psychotic effects
- Substance abuse treatment
- Cancer-related symptom relief
- Anti-tumor effects
- Acne reduction
- Blood pressure reduction
- Diabetest prevention
Special Features of Hemp Extract VESIsorb®
- Developed by Vesifact, a Switzerland-based company dedicated to innovative technology and research
- Patented lipid-based delivery system increases bio-availability of a bio-active that is fat-soluble or that has poor water solubility
- Self-assembling colloidal system forms evenly dispersed water-soluble droplets or micelles that allow the bio-active to cross the water layer of the G.I. tract for absorption
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- CBD is generally well tolerated and considered safe; however, it may cause adverse reaction in some people which may include diarrhea, changes in appetite, and fatigue.
Potential Drug Interactions
- CBD is known to interact with several medications. Before you start using CBD oil, consult with your health practitioner to ensure your safety and avoid potentially harmful interactions.