Pure Encapsulations® GlutenAssure Multivitamin, 90 vcaps
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® GlutenAssure Multivitamin is a multivitamin and mineral complex designed to support nutritional needs of those avoiding gluten. It contains unique, clinically researched Tolerase® prolyl-endopeptidase enzyme at the level designed to target the breakdown of 500 mg. gluten over three capsules. It is designed to be taken with each meal to target inadvertent dietary gluten. If you have a problem digesting gluten, order your bottle today!
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is GlutenAssure Multivitamin?
- GlutenAssure Multivitamin is a multivitamin and mineral complex designed to support nutritional needs of those avoiding gluten.
- For men and women ages 18 and up
Uses for GlutenAssure Multivitamin
- Provides enhanced levels of fat-soluble vitamins to meet increased needs
- Provides activated B vitamins, including pyridoxal-5-phosphate, riboflavin-5-phosphate, and Metafolin® L-5-methyltetrahydrofolate (L-5-MTHF), the naturally occurring, universally metabolized form of folate
- Offers activated vitamin B12 in a blend of adenosylcobalamin and methylcobalamin
- Includes vitamin K1 and K2 (menaquinone-7) to support healthy calcium metabolism
Special Features of GlutenAssure Multivitamin
- Contains unique, clinically researched Tolerase® G prolyl-endopeptidase enzyme at the level designed to target the breakdown of 500 mg gluten over 3 capsules
- Designed to be taken with each meal to target inadvertent dietary gluten
- Offers calcium, magnesium, folate, and vitamins B1, B2, B6, B12 and D, nutrients that can be low in individuals following a gluten-free diet
- Provides lutein to support macular health
- Contains the concentrated 5-LOXIN® boswellia extract to promote healthy immune activity in the epithelial lining of the digestive tract and cytokine balance
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- There are no known side effects or precautions associated with this formula. If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
Potential Drug Interactions
- At this time, there are no known adverse reactions when taken in conjunction with medications.