Gaia® Herbs Golden Milk, 4.3 oz.
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Gaia® Herbs
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Gaia® Herbs Golden Milk is made with organic turmeric and ashwagandha and is based on the traditional Ayurvedic recipe that has been savored for centuries and used to support the mind and body in a number of ways. Mixed with your favorite warm milk, Golden Milk provides natural anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, anti-arthritic, and anti-cancer benefits, among others. Within the ancient branch of medicine in India known as Ayurveda, Golden Milk is a tonic that is meant to be nourishing while also tasting delicious. Just take one teaspoon daily. Order your jar today!
For 30 years, Gaia® Herbs has been committed to upholding the rigorous standards required of a Certified Organic Grower (COG) as determined by Oregon Tilth, one of the most stringent organic certifiers in the United States. Gaia® Herbs is also one of our Gold Partners.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
- Adults: Take 1 teaspoon daily mixed in any warm milk of your choice.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing without consulting your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep away from children.
- If you have a medical condition or take medications, please consult with your health practitioner before using this product.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place, out of direct sunlight.
- Natural separation may occur; this does not affect the product's quality.