Gaia® Herbs Professional Solutions Glycemic Support
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Gaia® Herbs
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Because every cell relies on glucose to function, maintaining already healthy blood sugar levels is essential for the health of all bodily systems. Gaia® Herbs Professional Solutions Glycemic Support features a unique blend of herbs such as bitter melon, cinnamon, and fenugreek. Considerable research has shown these herbs help maintain healthy levels of blood sugar that are already within a normal range when used with a healthy diet. Support your healthy blood glucose levels by getting your bottle today!
Gaia's Mission, Vision, Values
Learn More About Gaia's Herbs
For 30 years, Gaia® Herbs has been committed to upholding the rigorous standards required of a Certified Organic Grower (COG) as determined by Oregon Tilth, one of the most stringent organic certifiers in the United States. Gaia® Herbs is also one of our Gold Partners.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
- Adults: Take 2 capsules twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing without consulting your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place.
- Natural separation may occur; this does not affect the product's quality.