Pure Encapsulations® UltraMag Magnesium, 120 vCaps
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® UltraMag Magnesium plays a key role in numerous physiological functions, including nutrient metabolism and energy production. It promotes muscle relaxation and cardiovascular health while supporting bone health. UltraMag Magnesium has been clinically studied for its enhanced-absorption and bioavailability mineral technology, and it's exclusive to market among professional brands. It is made with hypoallergenic and vegan ingredients.Order your bottle today!
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is UltraMag Magnesium?
- UltraMag Magnesium utilizes an innovative microencapsulation technology to enhance the absorption of magnesium to promote musculoskeletal, cardiometabolic and emotional health. This technology creates a phospholipid bilayer around the mineral that is similar to a liposome, increasing solubility in the gastrointestinal fluids and facilitating absorption across membranes. In a comparative crossover study, magnesium in the Sucrosomial® matrix was compared to other forms of magnesium in human subjects. Twentyfour-hour blood and urinary magnesium measurements indicated superior absorption of Sucrosomial® magnesium compared to magnesium citrate, glycinate, and oxide.
Special Features of UltraMag Magnesium
- Exclusive first to market among professional brands
- Enhanced absorption and bioavailability
- Phospholipid bilayer microencapsulation technology protects mineral in gastrointestinal lumen, increases dissolvability, and easily crosses membranes
- Clinically studied
Uses for UltraMag Magnesium
- Nutrient Utilization: Magnesium activates the enzymes necessary for a number of physiological functions, including the metabolism of macronutrients, energy production and the utilization of most vitamins and minerals.
- Musculoskeletal Health: Magnesium is an essential bone matrix mineral. In a cross-sectional study involving 2,038 individuals, higher magnesium intake was positively associated with healthy bone mineralization in certain subgroups. Magnesium also plays an important role in muscle relaxation.
- Cardiometabolic Support: Magnesium provides broad-spectrum cardiovascular support, including arterial function, endothelial function, C-reactive protein metabolism and lipid metabolism. A meta-analysis of 20 randomized trials suggests that it also promotes healthy systolic and diastolic function. In addition, magnesium supports healthy glucose metabolism. In one 15-year study involving 4,637 young adults, higher intakes of magnesium were associated with healthy cardiovascular function and glucose utilization. In
another cross-sectional study involving 210 elderly individuals, optimal magnesium intake was associated with positive mood, lipid metabolism, and lean body mass. Magnesium also plays important roles in mood and calming as well as cranial vessel comfort.
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
- At high dosages, magnesium can cause loose stools.
- Consult your physician for more information.
Potential Drug Interactions
- Magnesium should be taken separately from bisphosphonate medications.
- Caution should be taken with concurrent use of potassium-sparing diuretics.
- It may also be contraindicated with certain antibiotics.
- Consult your physician for more information.