Pure Encapsulations® Th2 Modulator, 120 vcaps
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® Th2 Modulator helps to modulate the Th2 immune response and maintain Th1/Th2 balance at the cellular level. It promotes sinus, respiratory, and gastrointestinal function. Th2 Modulator contains a blend of N-acetyl-l-cysteine (NAC), quercetin, perilla seed, and astragalus extracts. It is part of the PureResponse™ Immune Protocol for healthy immune balance and function.Order your bottle today!
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is Th2 Modulator?
- Th2 Modulator contains a blend of N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC), quercetin, perilla seed, and astragalus extracts to help modulate the Th2 immune response, to support TH1/Th2 balance, self-tissue response, and mucosal health.
Special Features of Th2 Modulator
- Part of the PureResponse™ Immune Protocol for healthy immune balance and function
- Offers support for self-tissue response, particularly for the sinus, respiratory, and gastrointestinal systems
- Contains perilla seed extract for a concentrated source of polyphenols, rosmarinic acid, luteolin, and other beneficial compounds to support healthy modulation of mucosal immune responses to environmental factors
Uses for Th2 Modulator
- Modulate Th2 Immune Response: Th2 Modulator helps support healthy modulation of Th2 cytokines, and eosinophil and mast cell activity. Th2 response is affected by stress, aging, and cytokine changes resulting from metabolic, hormonal, physiological, and environmental factors. Perilla maintains healthy upper respiratory cytokine levels in animal models of Th2 dominance. Quercetin is known for its antioxidant activity and immune support properties, including support for Th1/Th2 balance and cytokine balance. Preliminary research indicates that astragalus supports a healthy Th1/Th2 balance through modulation of Th2-associated cytokines.
- Mucosal Health: Th2 Modulator helps maintain healthy modulation of mucosal immune responses to environmental factors. Th2 modulation may be indicated when addressing immune balance in the sinus, respiratory, urinary, and intestinal tracts. Perilla supports cytokine homeostasis of G.I. mucosal tissue. N-acetyl-L-cysteine (NAC) offers mucolytic properties and promotes tissue levels of glutathione, a key component of the antioxidant defense system, to support the body’s natural defense system. Lymphocytes rely on glutathione to function properly. It is believed to be through this antioxidant mechanism that NAC supports healthy Th1/Th2 balance and cytokine production to maintain tissue health. A multicenter, randomized, double-blind trial with 262 participants indicated that NAC supplementation for six months supported upper respiratory tract and immune system health.
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
- Rare side effects of NAC can include nausea, vomiting, headache, dry mouth, dizziness, or abdominal pain.
- Consult your physician for more information.
Potential Drug Interactions
- Quercetin may react with calcium channel blockers, estradiol, and immune suppressive drugs.
- NAC may interact with nitroglycerin and metoclopramide.
- Consult your physician for more information.