Pure Encapsulations® Th1 Support, 120 vcaps
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® Th1 Support promotes healthy Th1-predominant cellular immune response and maintains healthy immune biomarkers and cytokine balance related to cell tissue health and comfort. Th1 Support contains a blend of berberine, baicalin from Chinese skullcap, sulforaphane from broccoli, ginger, and zinc. It is part of the PureResponse™ line of Pure Encapsulations® Immune Protocol products for healthy immune balance and function. Order your bottle today!
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is Th1 Support?
- Th1 Support offers a blend of berberine, baicalin from Chinese skullcap, sulforaphane from broccoli, ginger, and zinc to promote healthy Th1-predominant cellular immune response and innate immunity.
Special Features of Th1 Support
- Part of the PureResponse™ Immune Protocol for healthy immune balance and function
- Maintains healthy immune biomarkers and cytokine balance related to cell tissue health and comfort
Uses for Th1 Support
- Enhancement of Immune Defense: Th1 Support is designed to support healthy activation of Th1 cells to promote innate immunity and cellmediated immune defenses. Th1 responses are affected by stress, aging, and cytokine changes resulting from metabolic, hormonal, physiological, and environmental factors. The product helps balance cytokine production in order to promote Th1 differentiation. Clinical and preclinical studies show that berberine positively influences immune biomarkers related to cell and tissue health.
In vitro evidence suggests that berberine supports maturation of T cells into Th1 cells and production of IL-12, an important Th1-promoting cytokine. Sulforaphane from broccoli promotes various aspects of immunological homeostasis that maintain the health of mucosal cells. Cellular and animal models also suggest support for Th1-promoting interferon gamma (IFN2) and IL-2 production. Baicalin from skullcap offers support for healthy production of IFN2, promoting Th1-type immune responses, according to animal studies. Ginger modulates the production of IL-6 and TNF-alpha, according to preclinical data.
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
- Berberine has had reports of headache, nausea, vomiting, abdominal bloating, hypotension, and slowed heart rate in the literature.
- There have been reports of gastrointestinal upset from skullcap and zinc.
- There are reports of sedation, cognitive impairment, and vivid dreams from skullcap.
- Consult your physician for more information.
Potential Drug Interactions
- Individuals on blood pressure or anti-diabetes medications and taking berberine may require blood pressure or blood glucose monitoring.
- Ginger and broccoli sprout extract may be contraindicated with blood thinning medications.
- Skullcap may be contraindicated with CNS depressant or sedative medication due to an additive effect.
- Consult your physician for more information.