Pure Encapsulations® Osteo EasySticks®, 30 Single-Serving Stick Packs
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® Osteo EasySticks supports healthy bone mineralization with a combination of Vitamins D, K1, and K2; chelated calcium and magnesium; and collagen. It promotes bone synthesis with KoAct® calcium-hydrolyzed collagen. Osteo EasySticks also support healthy muscle contractile function with magnesium, calcum, and potassium. Its great tasting apple-cinnamon flavored, direct-to-mouth powder delivery form, is contained in convenient and shelf-stable packets. Order your bottle today!
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is Osteo EasySticks?
- Osteo EasySticks provides a blend of bioavailable vitamins, chelated minerals, and collagen to promote musculoskeletal health, including bone mineralization and muscle function. This great-tasting novel powder is designed to be taken directly in the mouth without mixing and is lightly sweetened with xylitol, apple and cranberry powders, cinnamon, clove, and stevia leaf extract.
Special Features of Osteo EasySticks
- Sprinkle directly in the mouth with no mixing needed
- Comprehensive profile of bioavailable vitamins, chelated minerals and collagen
- Supports musculoskeletal health; may reduce the risk of osteoporosis
- Great-tasting apple cinnamon flavor
Risk factors for osteoporosis include sex, race, age, and inadequate calcium intake. Populations at highest risk for osteoporosis include Caucasian, Asian, postmenopausal women, and elderly women and men. Adequate calcium intake throughout life is linked to a reduced risk of osteoporosis, as calcium helps to optimize peak bone mass
during adolescence and early adulthood in conjunction with exercise and healthy diet. Calcium intake greater than 2,000 mg per day has no further known benefit to bone health.
Uses for Osteo EasySticks
- Musculoskeletal Support: Randomized, double-blind, placebocontrolled studies have reported statistically significant benefits of calcium supplementation for bone health. KoAct® is a proprietary calcium-hydrolyzed collagen material designed to support the protein collagen framework and mineralization of bone. In a comparison study between KoAct® and calcium carbonate, KoAct® was found to promote bone synthesis, as indicated by a significant change in the BAP/TRAP5b ratio, a biomarker of bone synthesis and resorption.
Additional research suggests support for bone mineral density, as indicated by total body DXA scan. Vitamin D promotes intestinal calcium absorption and reduces urinary calcium loss. A seven-year study involving over 30,000 women indicates that combined calcium and vitamin D supplementation promotes healthy hip bones. Vitamin K enhances bone formation by carboxylating osteocalcin. This enables osteocalcin to bind to calcium and promote healthy bone mineralization. Adequate intake of vitamin K1 and K2 may be
especially important for optimal carboxylation in aging individuals. By activating matrix Gla-protein (MGP), vitamin K also helps maintain healthy calcium metabolism in vascular tissues, supporting healthy vascular elasticity. Magnesium, like calcium, is an essential bone matrix mineral that promotes healthy bone metabolism. Magnesium is also key for maintaining healthy muscle contractile function, along with calcium and potassium. Hydrolyzed collagen offers a source of amino acids, particularly proline, hydroxyproline, arginine, and glycine. Arginine and glycine are important for creatine synthesis, while proline and hydroxyproline are key components of cartilage and collagen in the body. Animal studies suggest that hydrolyzed collagen may promote bone mineralization and strength, possibly by enhancing osteoblast activity.
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- High doses of magnesium can cause loose stools.
- Vitamin K may be contraindicated for individuals on dialysis treatment.
- If pregnant or lactating, or have a history of kidney stones, consult your physician before taking this product.
Potential Drug Interactions
- Vitamin K is contraindicated for individuals taking coumadin/warfarin blood thinning medication.
- Calcium should be taken separately from certain antibiotics and thyroid medications.
- Calciumand magnesium should be taken separately from bisphosphonate medications.
- Consult your physician for more information.