Pure Encapsulations® Mineral2O™ Powder
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® Mineral2O™ Powder is a comprehensive blend of essential minerals (major and trace)to support daily wellness and cellular function, including cellular energy production, neurotransmitter synthesis, bone health, and healthy blood flow. It is fat-soluble, taste-free powder that mixes easily for convenient dispensing. Mineral2O™ Powder is made with hypoallergenic, vegan ingredients. Order your bottle today!
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is Mineral2O™ Powder?
- Mineral2O™ powder offers a blend of soluble, taste-free minerals designed to be added to tap water, filtered water or bottled water as a unique source of essential minerals. Before the heavy filtering and processing of the water supply, the natural filtration process through soil and rock enriches water with highly bioavailable dissolved trace minerals. These minerals act as cofactors for numerous physiological and cellular functions, including cellular energy production and the synthesis of hormones, neurotransmitters, and DNA.
Special Features of Mineral2O™ Powder
- Mineral waters with calcium and magnesium have been shown in clinical research to support bone health and healthy blood flow. The magnesium and calcium in Mineral2O™ powder are offered as chelated magnesium and calcium alpha-glycerophosphates. This highly soluble mineral form disperses easily in the small intestine to promote absorption.
- This formula also contains a trace mineral complex blend of over 72 minerals in varying trace amounts, as found in sea water from the Great Salt Lake in Utah. As a unique inland sea without outlets, the Great Salt Lake has been a mineral depository for thousands of years. In a proprietary harvesting and manufacturing process, water is collected from the edge of the lake and concentrated using solar technology without disruption of the lake bed. This trace mineral complex is designed to enhance water with a healthy mineral profile, such as that from natural mineral springs.
Uses for Mineral2O™ Powder
- Daily wellness
- Cellular function.
- Cellular energy production.
- Neurotransmitter synthesis.
- Bone health.
- Healthy blood flow.
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- At this time, there are no known side effects or precautions.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
Potential Drug Interactions
- At this time, there are no known adverse reactions when taken in conjunction with medications.
- Consult your physician for more information.