Pure Encapsulations® Innate Immune Support, 60 vcaps
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® Innate Immune Support promotes healthy cellular immune response to support innate immunity for respiratory, gastrointestinal, and immune function. It contains a blend of astragalus, biologically standaridized andrographis, and reishi mushroom beta glucans (including highly purified yeast-free beta 1,3/1,6-D glucan and lectins derived from reishi mushrooms). Innate Immune Response is part of the PureResponse™ line of Pure Encapsulations® products. Order your bottle today!
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is Innate Immune Support?
- Innate Immune Support contains a blend of astragalus, biologically standardized andrographis, and reishi mushroom extracts to support innate immunity by promoting healthy cellular immune response.
Special Features of Innate Immune Support
- Part of the PureResponse™ Immune Protocol for healthy immune balance and function
- Clinically researched andrographis extract standardized for andrographolide and other bioactive diterpene lactones; each batch is biologically standardized (lipoxygenase inhibition assay) to ensure efficacy
- Astragalus extract with a variety of active constituents including saponins and flavonoids that contribute to its long tradition of immune and cytokine balance support
- Highly purified yeast-free beta 1,3/1,6-D glucan and lectins derived from reishi mushroom, combined with reishi extract to ensure powered and well-rounded support
Uses for Innate Immune Support
- Natural Defense and Mucosal Support: The PureResponse™ formula Innate Immune Support is designed to promote cell-mediated immune response, including NK cell and macrophage activity. Astragalus contains a variety of active constituents, including saponins and flavonoids, that contribute to its long tradition of immune and cytokine balance support. In vitro and animal studies suggest that astragalus supports NK cell activity, as well as IgA and IgG levels in serum, key antibodies that play a critical role in mucosal immune defense. In a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled study, supplementation with 200 mg of AP-Bio® Andrographis for five days promoted immune function and supported respiratory comfort. In vitro assays suggest it helps modulate IL-1, IL-6 and MCP-1 to support macrophage function. Reishi mushroom and reishi beta 1,3/1,6-D glucan extracts offers a rich source of polysaccharides to promote cell-mediated immunity.
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
- There have been reports of mild G.I. upset, dry mouth, dizziness, or nosebleeds with the use of reishi mushroom.
- Androphis has had reports of heart palpitations, skin rash, headache, and gastrointestinal upset.
- Consult your physician for more information.
Potential Drug Interactions
- Reishi mushroom and andrographis may be contraindicated with blood thinning medications. Individuals on blood pressure medications may require blood pressure monitoring due to a potential additive effect from Andrographis.
- Consult your physician for more information.