Pure Encapsulations® CogniPhos, 120 vcaps
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® CogniPhos is a phospholipid and choline neuronal support for daily cognitive performance, mental sharpness, mood, and behavior. It contains a blend of clinically researched Cognizen® citricoline, acetyl-L-carnitine, Sharp-PS® GREEN phosphatidylserine, and cofactors. CogniPhos is part of the PureSYNAPSE™ line of Pure Encapsulations® products and is made with hypoallergenic and vegan ingredients. Order your bottle today!
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is CogniPhos?
- CogniPhos offers a blend of clinically researched Cognizin® citicoline, acetyl-L-carnitine, phosphatidylserine, and cofactors to promote cognitive function, positive mood, and behavior.
Special Features of CogniPhos
- Acetyl-l-carnitine (ALC) is the acetylated form of l-carnitine, offering support for cellular energy and neuronal function. Research has shown acetyl-L-carnitine promotes cognitive performance and mood. A meta-analysis of 21 randomized controlled studies and 1,204 older subjects indicated that ALC offered statistically significant support for memory, performance, and higher intellectual function, indicated as improved scores on psychometric tests. In another two trials involving children, ALC promoted daily mental function and behavior in a subset of subjects.
- Citicholine and phosphatidylserine support healthy brain phospholipid composition. Phospholipids are essential for neuronal communication and protection. Research indicates that patented Cognizin® citicholine increases choline and phospholipid composition in the brain. Studies in children, middle-aged adults, and elderly adults indicate that it supports healthy cognition across a wide age range. In two 28-day studies, one involving 75 adolescent boys and another involving middle-aged women, 250-500 mg Cognizin® citicholine offered significant support for daily mental task performance. Numerous studies indicate phosphatidylserine promotes healthy mental acuity and behavior in elderly subjects, as well as children. In two randomized controlled trials involving 24 and 21 children, 200 mg of phosphatidylserine promoted daily cognitive function and mental sharpness, as well as short-term auditory memory.
- Zinc and vitamin B6 are important cofactors for neuronal function. Optimal serum zinc concentrations have been associated with relaxation and cognitive performance.
Uses for CogniPhos
- Cognitive Function: Promotes daily cognitive function and mental sharpness.
- Mood: Supports positive mood and behavior.
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- At this time, there are no known side effects or precautions.
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
Potential Drug Interactions
- At this time, there are no known adverse reactions when taken in conjunction with medications.
- Consult your physician for more information.