Pure Encapsulations® Balanced Immune, 60 vcaps
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Pure Encapsulations®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Pure Encapsulations® Balanced Immune is for healthy immune balance and function. It supports healthy self-tissue response, cytokine balance, liver function, and cellular protection. It also promotes joint, gastrointestinal, and thyroid function. Balanced Immuned contains a blend of resveratrol, enhanced-absorption curcumin, black ginger, broccoli, quercetin, and Vitamin D. Order your bottle today!
Pure Encapsulations® manufactures a line of hypoallergenic, research-based dietary supplements that are designed to deliver predictable and desired results to help your body operate at its fullest potential. Pure Encapsulations® is committed to sourcing pure, premium ingredients to help you achieve optimal health. Products are nothing but pure. Dietary supplements are formulated with premium raw ingredients and are scientifically tested to ensure that each ingredient and final product meets quality standards. All Pure Encapsulations® products are free from wheat and gluten; eggs; peanuts; coatings and shellacs; GMOs; magnesium stearate; trans fats and hydrogenated oils; artificial colors, flavors, and sweeteners; and unnecessary binders, fillers, and preservatives. Pure Encapsulations® source premium raw materials from trusted industry leaders, including the finest suppliers from the United States, France, Japan, Switzerland, Germany, and Italy. All ingredients are tested for purity and potency by independent certified laboratories. Ingredient suppliers must meet rigorous testing and quality criteria to quality as a Pure Encapsulations® supplier.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
What is Balanced Immune?
- Balanced Immune offers a blend of resveratrol, enhanced-absorption curcumin, black curcumin, broccoli, quercetin, and vitamin D to support healthy self-tissue response, cytokine balance, detoxification, and cellular protection.
Special Features of Balanced Immune
- Part of the PureResponse™ Immune Protocol for healthy immune balance and function
- Promotes the health of tissues that are influenced by immunological factors, including joints, G.I. and thyroid
- Offers curcumin as enhanced-absorption sunflower phytosome (non-soy)
- 100 mg trans-resveratrol from a 50% Polygonum cuspidatum extract and 800 mcg sulforaphane per capsule
- Contains Sirtmax® black ginger suggested by in vitro studies to promote a 5-fold increase in SIRT1 activity compared to resveratrol
Uses for Balanced Immune
- Immune Balance: Balanced Immune is designed to support immune balance and tissue integrity, in part by targeting the NLRP and NF-κB pathways to modulate cytokine production. NLRP (NOD-like receptor proteins) act as intracellular sensors to oxidative and environmental stressors. Research suggests curcumin and vitamin D support healthy cellular response, in part by modulating this pathway.
- Cellular Function: Balanced Immune also promotes numerous enzyme and gene transcription pathways targeting nutrient metabolism in the liver, detoxification, and cellular protection against oxidative stress. Black ginger and resveratrol promote healthy SIRT1 protein levels. SIRT1 supports cellular homeostasis, plays an important role in insulin secretion and glucose homeostasis through numerous enzyme and gene transcription pathways, and affects glucose and lipid metabolism in the liver by modulating the activity of the nuclear receptor PPAR-gamma. In a double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study, 100 mg of SIRTMAX® black ginger extract for seven weeks supported healthy glucose metabolism and weight
management. Sulforaphane and resveratrol also support the activity of Nrf2. Nrf2 is a transcription factor that supports cellular function by promoting robust, long-lasting expression of numerous genes by promoting cellular protection against oxidative stress and detoxification.
Potential Side Effects or Precautions
- If pregnant or lactating, consult your physician before taking this product.
- It is recommended to use resveratrol cautiously in patients with hormonal disorders and those using estrogen therapy, as resveratrol may act as either an estrogen agonist or estrogen antagonist.
- Turmeric can cause nausea or diarrhea in some individuals.
- It is not recommended for individuals with biliary obstruction.
- Consult your physician for more information.
Potential Drug Interactions
- Some studies have reported that broccoli sprout extract can affect the way that the liver breaks down medications metabolized by the cytochrome P450 system, altering the effects of these medications
and possibly the dose needed for treatment.
- Resveratrol, turmeric, and broccoli sprout extract may react with blood thinning medications.
- Quercetin may react with calcium channel blockers, estradiol, and immune suppressive drugs.
- Vitamin D may result in hypercalcemia in certain individuals taking digoxin or thiazide diuretics.
- Consult your physician for more information.