Gaia® Herbs Professional Solutions Cellular Immune Support Phyto-Caps
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Gaia® Herbs
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
A healthy immune system is the foundation for overall wellness. Mushroom fruiting bodies contain polysaccharides that are known to support the immune system at the cellular level. Gaia® Herbs Professional Solutions Cellular Immune Support combines four pure, potent mushrooms - Maitake, Reishi, Chaga, and Cordyceps - with deep immune-supporting herbs like astragalus, turmeric, and schisandra. Cellular Immune Support is formulated to be taken daily to support whole-body wellness.Optimize your health by getting your bottle today!
For 30 years, Gaia® Herbs has been committed to upholding the rigorous standards required of a Certified Organic Grower (COG) as determined by Oregon Tilth, one of the most stringent organic certifiers in the United States. Gaia® Herbs is also one of our Gold Partners.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
- Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily between meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Not recommended during pregnancy or nursing without consulting your healthcare practitioner before use.
- Keep away from children.
- Safety sealed for your protection.
- Keep bottle capped at all times and store in a cool dry place.
- This product contains a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive issues.