Herb Pharm® Green Tea Liquid Herbal Extract, 711 mg.
- Health Practitioner Brand
- Guaranteed 3-Day Delivery on All Orders
- Free Shipping on Orders Over $49
- Official Online Retailer for Herb Pharm®
- Freshness Guaranteed
- Certified Gold Partner
Herb Pharm® Green Tea is extracted in small batches with Certified Organic cane alcohol for potency and to maintain the balance of phytochemicals as they exist in the plant. Herb Pharm® assures herb identity via macroscopic and organoleptic analysis, then confirm it through methods such as HPTLC fingerprinting specific to each herb. This liquid extract is easily dispensed and can be taken in liquid form by adding to water or other liquid. Strength: Herb menstruum ratio 1:5. Extraction Rate:140 mg. herb per 0.7 ml. Order your bottle today!
Herb Pharm® has been providing quality herbal extracts since 1979. People have relied on their products for one simple reason - they work. Delivering on that promise time and time again means getting every detail right. It also means setting the standards for earth-friendly practices for herbal supplements. They celebrate that responsibility from the seed to shelf as they want you to know where your medicine comes from. Their seed to shelf process is transparent to illustrate that products are the purest, safest, and most potent possible.
This product is manufactured according to the cGMP Standards and Inspection. Tests before, during, and after processing guarantee uniform quality and purity. Quality manufacturing practices are essential to the integrity of professionally oriented natural health products. That is why our dispensary is independently registered by NSF® to meet cGMP requirements for the brands we carry. NSF International audits each of our facilities twice per year. Together, we offer industry-leading shipping times and reliability. Orders placed before 4:30 PM EST are processed and shipped the same day and will arrive at your door within days.
More About Herb Pharm® Green Tea Liquid Herbal Extract
- Powerful antioxidants provide many health benefits
- Green Tea leaf (Camellia sinensis) extract 711 mg.
- Country of Origin: India
- Other Ingredients: distilled water, certified organic cane alcohol (23-33%) & certified organic vegetable glycerin.
- Dry herb/menstruum ratio 1:5
- Extraction rate 140 mg. of herb per 0.7 ml.
- Suggested Use:
- Shake well before using.
- Add 0.7 ml (approximately 1/8 teaspoon) to 2 oz. of water or juice.
- Take 2-4 times per day.
- Best taken between meals.
- A full dose contains less than 9 mg of caffeine, which is equal to 1/12 of a cup of coffee.
- Please consult with your health care practitioner prior to the use of this product if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medications, or have a medical condition.
- Keep out of the reach of children.
- Store away from heat & light.